• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Pat Riley Karma Safari / DWade to sign with Chicago

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I like that snarly is swinging for the fences. That's what safaris are all about

It's going to be a really long shot

Would love to have Wade here. Have him in a 6th man role and keep his minutes now. They'll be when we can totally rest him. Gives the bench a killer swing man and a lot of options in a small ball lineup.

Would love to have Wade here. Have him in a 6th man role and keep his minutes now. They'll be when we can totally rest him. Gives the bench a killer swing man and a lot of options in a small ball lineup.
Wade would start at 2. JR has been a sixth man of the year before.

Nah, Wade's not an outside shooter. Do we need LeBron, Wade, and TT in a lineup at the same time on a regular basis? JR's way more effective with LeBron or another playmaker on the floor.
Good luck trying to sell Wade on less money and a bench role.

I just don't see Wade agreeing to that.

Nah, Wade's not an outside shooter. Do we need LeBron, Wade, and TT in a lineup at the same time on a regular basis? JR's way more effective with LeBron or another playmaker on the floor.
Wade isn't coming here and playing off the bench. Gotta stroke his big cheeks ego.

3 point shooing is important, but Wade is one of the top mid range shooters of all time. (see MJ and Kobe as the 2 of the last 30 years better)

That would provide incredible spacing too.

Lets not pretend if somehow Wade comes here that he isn't the better player to start. That is just Silly talk.

Last year at this time, we talked up A list free agents and three way trades involving Brandon Haywood. We ended up talking ourselves into Mo Williams, Richard Jefferson, and retaining our own free agents.

I hope all of this ends two months from now with a SF/PF like James Johnson and retaining the best of our own core.

But, safari away! Make Wade your own personal Tanzania.

Wade is also a underrated defender.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."