• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

ECF | Game 5 | Cavs (3-1) @ Boston (1-3) | May 25th, 2017 | 8:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stick

All-Star
Reaction score
wuck: gonna roll this one out again, since it's worked twice in Boston.

It doesn't take a
d20 to know the Cavs will roll over this series.

kJw.png

kJZ.png

kJr.png

kJO.png

kJT.png

Illustrations: My Sister
Editing: GIMP 2.8, Character Sheet Designer 2.0 by NBOS, LibreOffice Writer
Data: NBA.com
Player Images: Google Image Search, all credit goes to original photographers
Pencil Images: Google Image Search
Dice Images: shopify.com, skullsplitterdice.com
Paper/Book Images: bashcorpo on Deviantart/ Pär Lindström on mappingworlds.wordpress.com
Fonts: libre-Baskerville, balls_balls_and_more_balls, Slippery Dip, Casual Perfectionist, Scala-Sans, Yataghan, Bookmania, perhaps a few more I forgot to mention

Design based on D&D 5e Player's Handbook

Special Thanks
the strange music of David Lynch
The Cavaliers organization from top to bottom
Kelly Olynyk for looking and behaving suspiciously like a Troll.

Let's go Cavs! Defend the land.

Last edited by a moderator:
:chuckle: This thread is like Groundhog day...

Was thinking earlier today how we should use this thread again. Good call!

I want nothing more than to eliminate the Celtics IN Boston. I can only imagine James bathing in boo's and thriving off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say it but you know we'll get out coached. Stevens will mix it up better than we expect. We could and should still win but I'd be shocked if it was like in game 1 & 2.

This is a team that you have to stay mentally sharp against, and it's on the road:
-Role players don't play as well on the road
-Mistakes are magnified.

We'll win tonight. We got a beat on their non-IT offense during the 2nd half, and now we've had time to review the tape.

I've actually got a lot of respect for the Celtics, excluding Olynyk for what he did to Love. They play like they aren't intimidated. I really have enjoyed Bradley in particular - he has that tenacity and he's really come around on his ability. Horford appeared to find some rhythm, and he is a skilled player but simply too soft.

This Boston team will play tough defense, but they just aren't there. I see us winning 103-97 or something close and relatively low scoring. There's no excuse for the circles that they were running around us in the 1st half last game, and I expect that to be corrected, as well as KI to come back down to earth.

I think Boston really deserves credit. The Players have shown alot of heart and fight and Brad Stevens why he is regarded one of the best Coaches.

I also think the IT less Boston is the perfect preperation for us for GSW.. not only because they run simillar stuff on offense and have a simillar (at least perimeter)defense.. but because they force us into our tough and focused mindset. If we won Game 3 and 4 by 30+ each we propably have been a little too lose... now we will come out of a Series against a really hard playing, extremly well exectuting,never quitting,hard defending Team.

We after all will be battle tested.. GSW is not.

This is a team that you have to stay mentally sharp against, and it's on the road:
-Role players don't play as well on the road
-Mistakes are magnified.

We'll win tonight. We got a beat on their non-IT offense during the 2nd half, and now we've had time to review the tape.

I've actually got a lot of respect for the Celtics, excluding Olynyk for what he did to Love. They play like they aren't intimidated. I really have enjoyed Bradley in particular - he has that tenacity and he's really come around on his ability. Horford appeared to find some rhythm, and he is a skilled player but simply too soft.

This Boston team will play tough defense, but they just aren't there. I see us winning 103-97 or something close and relatively low scoring. There's no excuse for the circles that they were running around us in the 1st half last game, and I expect that to be corrected, as well as KI to come back down to earth.

Our role players don't score in this series, we are very top heavy in scoring so far.. all of our BIG 3 thrive on the road. I expect them to play well tonight to close it out.

Hard to see a scenario where we don't dismantle them

Yeah they had 2 close games in a row, but this is a stickboltman game thread. Celtics have no shot at all

A 13 point loss is "close"?
Closer than games 1 and 2.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."