• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Excessive Ads

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Steve_424

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Every time I go to a new thread or even a new page on a thread, I get advertisements that take up half of the screen on my tablet that I have to click out of. Anyone else experiencing this? I don't mind ads but these are getting on my nerves.

Yup. Been annihilating my iPad since yesterday. I have to close the tab and come back to RCF later.

Some rearrange the whole page and won't scroll, and then others fill the entire screen with no close button. Actually got one of those for Call of Duty when I loaded this thread.

I get full page ads that are unavoidable on my ipad. I had to download a different ipad browser that blocks your ads so I can read threads, it is absolutely insane.

We've known about this for a few days. Trying new ad networks, as the prior one went down. Annoying, especially on an iPad - thanks for the patience...

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet. I haven't noticed the advertisements today.

Thanks!

Still happening in iPad for me.

Still happening in iPad for me.

See the other thread. Ben is looking for screenshots or a good description of any ads that are still causing issues.

i.trkjmp.com not loading. Whatever that is.

Last edited:
The Amy Schumer full page titty ad is back.

I'm beginning to hate her.

Just because I live in Texas doesn't mean I speak Spanish... :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."