• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

F *ichigan 2K19

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
keMV-n8YbBg

Someone convince me that UM doesn't kill the Bucks this year.

Someone convince me that UM doesn't kill the Bucks this year.

It is a rivalry game. Wasn't it like 2013 when OSU was undefeated.. but had flaws and Michigan came into the game with like 5 losses? Then it was 42-41.

It'll be close. Not too confident about the score but I don't expect a blowout at all.

Seems like we’ve been getting murdered by uptempo spreads; thankfully Michigan doesn’t run one.

I don’t feel good about it at all but I’m fine with living and dying by Dwayne.

Seems like we’ve been getting murdered by uptempo spreads; thankfully Michigan doesn’t run one.

I don’t feel good about it at all but I’m fine with living and dying by Dwayne.

Seems odd that all of us (myself included) are hand wringing and hair pulling over a team with only one loss, a record setting quarterback, and a pair of very good running backs!

So to add fuel to the already torched defense...

Some individual rushing yards vs the Buckeyes this year:

168 yards in the Ore St game
154 yards in the TCU game
175 yards in the Penn St game
157 yards in the Minn game
128 yards in the Purdue game
298 freaking yards in the Maryland game

Also, shit team up north has had an individual break 100 yards 8 times this season-

156 yards

I'm hoping for a Buckeye blowout win, would be ok with a shoot-out Buckeye win, can see a grind it out defensive win for the shit head team, will turn it off if the Buckeyes are getting clobbered.

One positive from that garbage Maryland game is that we put together a complete offensive performance for the first time since September. If we can run the ball like that and have a balanced offense, then we'll be OK.

My biggest worry on defense (besides them generally being horrible) is Shea Patterson's legs. I fully expect him to run a lot in this game ala Trace McSorely. Hopefully our terrible coaching prepares for that.

My biggest worry on defense (besides them generally being horrible) is Shea Patterson's legs. I fully expect him to run a lot in this game ala Trace McSorely. Hopefully our terrible coaching prepares for that.
Bet we play press man, play the LBS <3 yards from the LOS.

Vertical passing game is what has truly opened up the offense for Michigan this year. Shea's legs have been an added plus but what has taken them to the next level is huge chunk plays (Michigan has 5 different receivers with a catch of 40 yards or more).

I don't think Michigan will win the game because of Shea's legs....he's more of a timely runner than a game breaking one. Will he likely keep a drive or two or a handful of plays alive? Sure. Will they win because he's running a lot? He's just not that type of player.

I admittedly haven't caught a lot of OSU this year, so I don't know what their weaknesses are on defense. If their secondary has given up a lot of vertical plays, that is why I would be really apprehensive playing Patterson. If OSU has done well there (in man coverage), I think they have a chance to slow Michigan's offense.

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."