• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fab Mellow out for Syracuse - entire tournament

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bushwick_bill

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
OSU better make the final four now!

Out due to academics.

(Didn't know where to put this.)

OSU will win the NCAA Tournament now.

OSU will win the NCAA Tournament now.

In a couple of my brackets I have them advancing to a Final Four, 1 championship game (losing), and 1 championship (upset bracket) but damn it's going to be tough to get by FSU. If FSU plays offense like how they have been, I think we will lose. We can match-up well with them defensively.

But I don't think they can keep up their offensive game. Best chance for OSU to make a splash. No way Amir Williams can get 9x better by next season.

In a couple of my brackets I have them advancing to a Final Four, 1 championship game (losing), and 1 championship (upset bracket) but damn it's going to be tough to get by FSU. If FSU plays offense like how they have been, I think we will lose. We can match-up well with them defensively.

But I don't think they can keep up their offensive game. Best chance for OSU to make a splash. No way Amir Williams can get 9x better by next season.

FSU is not doing shit in this tourny. They are getting bounced second round by WVU.

FSU is not doing shit in this tourny. They are getting bounced second round by WVU.

DAMN RIGHT. BOBBY HUGGINS BITCH.
bob-huggins.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."