• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football 12-13

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Are we doing this again this year I hope?

I would love to get into a fantasy league with RCF this year. Count me in for a competitive league.

I'm the Susan Lucci of the RCF Fantasy Football League. Get ready to lose to me all year... until the championship game!

I'm the Susan Lucci of the RCF Fantasy Football League. Get ready to lose to me all year... until the championship game!

Good luck my friend. I have no room to talk yet, but I have won a few leagues in my day! How many teams does this league allow in, plus what the scoring? Need to start my prep now to meet you in the championship game! :chuckles:

Last edited:
Good luck my friend. I have no room to talk yet, but I have won't few leagues in my day! How many teams does this league allow in, plus what the scoring? Need to start my prep now to meet you in the championship game! :chuckles:

"Won't a few leagues," huh? I don't know what that means, but I'm not impressed. :chuckles:

Smooth is usually the commish for the official RCF staff league. I think he ends up making the call on who gets first invites. I hope Narl gets to defend his title and the staff members get first dibs. After that, I don't know what he wants to do for deciding who gets in.

Free and on ESPN?

Sounds good, just wanted to make sure as I'm not sure when the startup for these are. I know Smooth is a busy guy and his posting is down so I wanted to help him out and roundup players so we can all be set to play and just wait until the preseason is over so nobody gets fucked if one of their 1st rounders goes down in the almighty showcase game.

Count me in as someone who would love to get involved in an RCF-affiliated league. I'd prefer to play for $$, but if we're just doing it for fun I'm cool with that too.

Keys, I might be able to give you a run for your money. I've never won a fantasy football league, but I've got 4 or 5 top-3 finishes. SO frustrating!

I'll never forget steamrolling the league with a rookie Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady and his 50 TD season and LT's last big year....

Only to lose in the championship in a tie with Smooth at 132-132 but he won because his team had 1 more TD than mine.

I'll never forget steamrolling the league with a rookie Adrian Peterson, Tom Brady and his 50 TD season and LT's last big year....

Only to lose in the championship in a tie with Smooth at 132-132 but he won because his team had 1 more TD than mine.

All I had to do last year was start Kendall Hunter instead of Frank Gore in the championship. Since I live in SF I really had no excuse for forgetting that Gore was going to be resting up for the playoffs that week.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."