• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football 2010 (KingDawg League)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DawgOnKing

Confused Spouse/Parent
Reaction score
Sad to say that the friend of mine who ran our FF league passed away in a motorcycle accident two years ago. I have not participated in a league since. It was nice that the 10 team league could get together and have a live draft at the bar. I just don't have enough friends that live close enough to me for that.

So..........................

I'm ready to get back in the fold. Never participated in an Online only league, but what the hell - the rest of America does it and enjoys it.

I have myself, brother, and dad who were all a part of the above mentioned league and would like to join a new one. My dad and I actually shared a team but if we are short he can man his own battle station. Guess it depends on participation.

I would also like there to be a cash prize - otherwise what's the point? Say $25 - $50 per team depending on what people can afford.

If interested, please post here. Feel free to recommend a host for the league (ESPN, NFL, CBSSports, Yahoo, etc.).

Thanks.

Re: Fantasy Football 2009

Sorry to hear about your loss.

I am very interested, say $50? There is a site, myfantasyleague.com, that I use in my money league, fully customizable and not that expensive.

I think we we should get a money league or two going here on RCF.

I'm already in two leagues but would consider getting in another one. Cant get enough.

I'm down too.

Good deal guys. Looks like we have 5-6. I will spread the work on my Browns thread and grab a few more.

Count me in. ESPN has free live scoring, should probably use that. Although I do have a weird thing for Yahoo fantasy sports.

Count me in

I'll do it.

Awesome.

Here is the master list that I will update:

MEMBER - VOTE For $ Amount - EMAIL

1. CavsPilot - $50 - ry@clevelandbrowns.cc
2. LondonCav - $25 - Jacketh@hotmail.co.uk
3. tedginnjr - $25 - perla876@gmail.com
4. Boobie - $25 - robstone09@gmail.com
5. themike -
6. kblade -
7. LeJohn23 - $50 - jbjames2005@aol.com
8. WUJU - $50 - wtppat26@hotmail.com
9. THamilton - $ - ytrac311@yahoo.com

Please post your vote for cash and email. I will confirm my brother/dad tomorrow and we'll get the last man or two for a 10 team league.

Anyone have any issue with using PayPal?

Last edited:

Yo Pilot. The WUJU is in if you gots spots left. Let me know.

The list has been updated.

ESPN is free and (well, it's freakin ESPN), so we should prob use it. Any other suggestions?

Sweet- I am fine with whatever the cost, so count my vote toward the majority.

Email is - wtppat26@hotmail.com

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."