• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fantasy Football Scoring

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

YuenglingGator

Swamp Thing
Reaction score
So every year I join a couple money leagues, and I just roll with however my buddies set up the scoring. I got together a group of 10 people and I'm working on the scoring settings. Does anyone have scoring in a league they really really love? Something fair, balanced, yet interesting?

I've been reading a lot on it, and even found a study done on 8, 10, 12, 16 team leagues. Supposedly, the optimal scoring would involve 2 QB's, scoring pretty standard, except receiving TD's worth 8 points. I assume this is done because QB's are now a priority due to starting 2, RB's are a priority because of the lack of depth at the position, and now WR's are a priority because it's PPR and 8 points a touchdown.

Here is the link http://bellsouthpwp.net/j/c/jccuneo/Equilibration.pdf

I want to do something "different" than standard scoring, but also relatively fair. I don't want whoever has Brees or Rodgers to run away with it like in some QB weighted leagues.

Also, I love CBS for fantasy because they offer so much, including everyone-playing-everyone every week. You can go 9-0, 5-4. 0-9 etc and certainly this makes it extremely fair. Nothing worse than having the second most points in a week yet losing to the first place guy. However, you have to pay for their site. Any free sites you guys know of that offer things such as this? I wanted all of our league fees to go back to the winners, not the site (greedy, I know). Thanks for any suggestions!

Leaguesafe doesnt take a cut if everyone has a checking account, they take like 4% if anyone uses a card. Or have everyone send money to a paypal account and run an escrow until the season is over.

NFL.com has a great Fantasy experience and you can customize however you choose.

Leaguesafe doesnt take a cut if everyone has a checking account, they take like 4% if anyone uses a card. Or have everyone send money to a paypal account and run an escrow until the season is over.

NFL.com has a great Fantasy experience and you can customize however you choose.

Thanks, I'll definitely look into both of these I've used NFL an it was a good experience, glad you can customize as you mentioned

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."