• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fav. Thing of 04-05 Season

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deadlock

Have Faith
Reaction score
What is your favorite thing of the 04-05 season?

Mine is just really watch LeBron James become a leader and one of the best players in the NBA.

favorite moment? Z hitting the 3 to send the game to overtime vs the best team in the L! The Suns.

Good: Lebron. Watching us beat phoenix. Watching us beat Dallas, and everyother win. Ownership changes hand, but unfortunately wrong time of season.

Bad: How about Jeff McInnis losing his jump shot. Z, and Varejao getting injured for long periods of time. Being one of the worst teams in the league in the second half. Being in the lottery again, but we've traded away our pick for jiri fucking welsh! Watching Richard jefferson hit the game winning shot on a alley oop dunk to knock the cavs out of the play offs.

Watching Richard jefferson hit the game winning shot on a alley oop dunk to knock the cavs out of the play offs.

OMG! I totally forgot about the incident.. Wow that really killed us because no WAY he should of got that kind of layup to win the game. Man just thinking about that again really makes me sad.

Jmac cost us the season right there.....he just stood and watched when he should have rotated and contested RJ. Didn't RJ get hurt for the rest of the season in like NJ's next game after that?

LeBron's dunk over the little man Damon Jones is my all-time favorite 04-05 moment.

LeBron's first ever triple double.. Was just glad he finally got it because we have been talking about him getting it weeks before the game ever came.

LeBron's monster dunk in Charlotte. You may not see something like that again for many years.

he jumped up so high he probably could have touched the backboard.

the good: the beginning of the year.

the bad: a year later and we did the same thing as last year. tied the 8th seed and are sent home.

Deadlock said:
What is your favorite thing of the 04-05 season?

Mine is just really watch LeBron James become a leader and one of the best players in the NBA.
Lebrons triple doubles.

How about the traveling calls on lebron at the end of the jersey game before jefferson, f those refs, screwed us out of our season. And the tim duncan dagger :(

The win over the Lakers on national TV, and converting Hubie Brown and Dr. Jack into Lebronites.

If we tied NJ head to head, they still would've gone to the playoffs...so that alley-oop doesn't matter. I think the second tie-breaker is record against teams in division (could be mistaken...saw another thread about this last week).

Fav. moment - definitely the Phoenix game. I had written that game off. Then the comeback began, and when it got close, I wanted the win BAD!!!! LeBron's dunk in that game was sick.

My favorite dunk from LeBron was either the one with the throwback jersey where he came down the baseline and threw in down on the reverse side, or when he jumped just after JMac dished him the ball (when we were all talking about how high he was) and SC showed it about 4 times - he got the ball and jumped in one motion and basically threw it through the basket.

Definitely the win over Phoenix. Why? I was there. It was the awesomest most coolest moment. Ever.

zbobble100_ani.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."