• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Fictional Basketball League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winnersville

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
Hello everybody. i am wondering if anyone wants to join a fantasy version of the NBA. It's called the JBA. You create your team, nickname, colors, etc. and then draft fictional players and hire a made-up coach. We keep stats/new/general info/player and coach attributes, etc. in a google spreadsheet page where anyone can edit your lineup, etc. and can post stuff on to your team's spreadsheet page, dedicated to you and your team only. We will be going into our 4th season in a couple days and this year we will be expanding our league to 16 teams, or adding 4 teams. you build your team and coaching staff and then compete in a 21 game scheudle. playoffs then follow. It's basically just like a NBA 2k dynasty. It's alot of fun and all of us are very active. If you are willing to join and stay active, please check out the link below to ask questions to me or the 11 other gm's apart of the league. thank you and have a good night. Most of them are on RCF.

http://us20.chatzy.com/21733182386145

This sounds very interesting!

Winnersville,

Thanks for posting this here!

I've been running this league for a few seasons and we've had a lot of success so far. Would be excited to have a few more GM's join up so we can expand our league!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."