• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Final 4

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

James

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
Georgetown vs. Ohio State.

can i be honest? you guys scare me.

Oden stays out of foul trouble and OSU stays in range of this game I think the Bucks will take this one. Hibbert vs Oden will be fun to watch.

I'm pulling for UCLA and OSU for bracket purposes, but Florida and OSU for the revenge factor. I want to beat the Gators so badly.

I am getting prepared for all sorts of Hibbert vs Oden talk.

I am wary of GU's size, but I can imagine that GU is worried about Conley getting to the hole at will as well as Ron Lewis doing some of the same.

I really want to go to Atlanta. It's my spring break, so why not? Easier said than done, I bet.

Hurl Bruce said:
I'm pulling for UCLA and OSU for bracket purposes, but Florida and OSU for the revenge factor. I want to beat the Gators so badly.

I am getting prepared for all sorts of Hibbert vs Oden talk.

I am wary of GU's size, but I can imagine that GU is worried about Conley getting to the hole at will as well as Ron Lewis doing some of the same.

I really want to go to Atlanta. It's my spring break, so why not? Easier said than done, I bet.

Hibbert isnt anywhere NEAR as mobile as Oden, and Oden is a much smarter player, Hibbert almost ALWAYS gets in foul trouble early, there is little skill comparison. And as far as the PGs...Wallace is pretty good, but put him up against Conley and Lewis? ummmm. If the Hoyas win, it will be because Jeff goes nuts or Jessie knocks down 3's.

I picked Georgetown in my poll to win it all, and though it won't be a popular decision on this board, I still think they will....

I think G-Town could easily beat OSU... They're very versatile.. Hibbert is a guy that can put Oden in foul trouble with ease.. Whereas Oden might have trouble getting Hibbert in foul trouble..

I hope OSU wins though...

The Bruins vs Gators is going to be crazy...

It should be a hell of a game - definitely better than last years. We just didn't have the bigs to match up with Georgetown last year.

By far the best Final 4 in a couple years.

Yeah no doubt. Hibbert is a fantastic post player, but Oden is more athletic. It isn't this simple, but if one of those guys goes out in the final 10 minutes or anywhere in their the other team will dominate down low. I think we have the secondary defensive center in Hunter, but he can't be compared with Hibbert. FT's will also play a big part since both teams seem to foul quite a bit.

G-town got a lucky call to go there way. But they are one hell of a team.

Anyways I am a locked for my one brackey pretty much. Have all 4 of these in the final four with OSU and Florida in the final.

OSU doesn't want Florida....

Hell no I don't want Florida. I don't want to get embarassed again and I am afraid that it would happen again. I would love to get revenge on them but I just honestly don't think it would happen. Regardless of if we get past Georgetown I don't want to face either team because they are both very very good teams.

I dont think anyone wants Florida, to be quite honest.

James said:
I dont think anyone wants Florida, to be quite honest.

Nope. I picked them to win :rolleyes: There team is just stacked.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."