• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Flea Bites

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flippin #2

I bleed wine & gold.
Reaction score
I woke up this morning and am eatin alive by these things, anyone know what to do to get the itching to go away and to cure them?

What kind of animals do you have?

Oh wait, I miss read. Mabey you can go to the local pet shop, im sure they have Flea spray that will sooth wounds. Other then that, I don't know. :chuckles:

If you have animals with flees get to a vet and pickup Frontline. If not then I'd still call them to ask what type of product would work for you and your house. I'd definately spray your house down.

stop bringing home random chicks :chuckles: on the real you gotta be careful with fleas tho cuz they carry disease...bubonic plague was spread by fleas that bit rats

Dr. LePip is back in da house.

Soak in some vinegar...Ofcourse you'll smell like vinegar.. (YUUUUUUUUCK) but that will go away after 39 showers...But that should do the trick...

You sure it's fleas, or did you not catch a major outbreak of CRABS ? :D

My God, I am so damn smart... I have no idea how i'm this smart.... :cool:

U might wanna vacuum your mattress with a hose, at least once a month.. and u are supoose to change actual pillows every six months... There are mites that get into ur mattress and pillows... And when u sleep, they will bite u.

Now, for ur bites, u need Calomine (sp?) lotion (That pink stuff) for that... u know, what u but on mesquito bites.. But if u don't have that, then rubbing alcohol will do.

Aveno works pretty well for the itching, my grandma gave me some stuff called "Sarna" Dermatologist Recommended anti-itch lotion for my poion ivy that I somehow contracted a week ago..

:drink: :headbang:

This Flea Bites thread is going strong..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."