• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Forum Upgrade

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheAdmin

2 weeks notice
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We will be upgrading RCF's software starting at 3AM on the 23rd. Expect the forum to be down anywhere between 3 to 6 hours. This is a major upgrade. Plugins that we've used over the years will no longer work. It will take a week or so to get everything looking and feeling like RCF again.

We're going from version 1 of Xenforo to the latest 2+ version. This has been long overdue but we'll lose a lot of functionality until I can find replacement plugins. Please be patient.

Last edited:
the forum backbone has been upgraded. RCF should function properly but will take some time making it look like RCF again.

Great work so far. Things are progressing quickly from where they were when the site first came back online. Associate the effort Ben.

Embedded Twitter isn't working for me. Mobile, android, Chrome.

Last edited:
Is there a “Mark forums read” option?

Edit. Nevermind, I found it.

The sub heading has...
Find Threads
Watched
Marked Forums Read

This all seems really great. Looking forward to the official RCF version.

I don't even mind it aesthetically

Pms were especially difficult to click. It looks a little condensed but I'll be over that in 2 days

I like the new rep buttons. Would be cool if we could change "wow" to "damn". Thank you

This will be a long process. All of the plugins we used in the past decade no longer work with this new version of the forum. Also, things I hand coded... like embedding twitter... have been removed. I'll have to find replacements for all of the stuff missing and then change the color scheme of the forum.

This will be a long process. All of the plugins we used in the past decade no longer work with this new version of the forum. Also, things I hand coded... like embedding twitter... have been removed. I'll have to find replacements for all of the stuff missing and then change the color scheme of the forum.

Lets talk about the important stuff, when will we get our Golden Penis's back and when do we get back our rep points. I haven't wasted hours upon hours on this site not to have my golden penis's.

Lets talk about the important stuff, when will we get our Golden Penis's back and when do we get back our rep points. I haven't wasted hours upon hours on this site not to have my golden penis's.
I just got my third about a month ago. I need more time with it :chuckle:

Wow. Two things come to mind. I can't remember what it looked like before the last version lol. Also it looks great and the first thing I thought was it's designed like it comes with a dark mode or maybe that's because I've been watching WWDC lol. Looks and feels nice. No more disagrees.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."