• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Forum Warning

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Retire the #11
Reaction score
Now that the trade deadline has come and passed, RCF's moderating team will be cleaning this site up to get rid of the clutter and rubbish that has unfortunately filled this site this passed week. Part of this will be banning members who are contributing to bring down the overall quality of this forum. Take this as your official warning.

So if you start threads relating to a subject already being discussed in another forum, you are on our radar. Please stop starting new threads for every random thought in your head.

If you attack another poster personally, we'll be taking you down.

As always we'll be looking for deliberate poor spelling and grammar. Please use capitals to start sentences.

If you are a continual one line/one word/smilie poster, we'll weed you out.

It's all about quality over quantity.

Like I mentioned earlier, this is your official warning.

Last edited:
If you are a continual one line/one word poster, we'll weed you out.

Uh oh, bad move.:chuckles:

Thanks karma, we needed this.

I'll edit my orignial post to include smilies as well.

Any chance we could keep a running tally of who is banned? Would the mods be willing to put the names down in this thread so we know?

Could be kinda fuu-uuuuun. :D

I can't stand the people who hijack threads and start posting every miniscule thought that comes into their heads that's marginally related to the topic... it's led to extreme thread bloat around here lately and worthless threads no matter what the original topic was.

I did attack another poster, but I only did it for the integrity of this site. I admit I am new but this is the best forum site ever. Please dont ban me. I have respect for everyone with an honest opinion and I plan on doing alot less posting and alot more reading now that the trade deadline is over. Im sorry if I have offended any of the mods and veterans with any of my posts. I will take this warning seriously.

Now that the trade deadline has come and passed, RCF's moderating team will be cleaning this site up to get rid of the clutter and rubbish that has unfortunately filled this site this passed week. Part of this will be banning members who are contributing to bring down the overall quality of this forum. Take this as your official warning.

So if you start threads relating to a subject already being discussed in another forum, you are on our radar. Please stop starting new threads for every random thought in your head.

If you attack another poster personally, we'll be taking you down.

As always we'll be looking for deliberate poor spelling and grammar. Please use capitals to start sentences.

If you are a continual one line/one word/smilie poster, we'll weed you out.

It's all about quality over quantity.

Like I mentioned earlier, this is your official warning.

This could be my last week on RCF then, spelling as always will be my downfall. I want to thank everyone for my time here. :chuckles:

Any chance we could keep a running tally of who is banned? Would the mods be willing to put the names down in this thread so we know?

That would be sweet. I just hope im not getting banned because i love this site. The last week this place has been a disgrace with all the new members, all the rep whoring, and people posting anything they could think of. I wish you guys luck in sorting through everything. (i had to kiss ass while i still had the chance):king:

I doubt this will happen. The members banned aren't worth that type of effort and recognition. Most members that will be banned wont have any type of profile here. There are the odd few banned members that have made a name for themselves, but we don't want to feed their ego by discussing them.

I know you guys want this to be the premier Cavs forum, and it already is, but don't you think sometimes a short response is all that is needed?

Most of the time on here I refrain from posting because someone has already posted the same exact thought before I was able to get to it, but sometimes I think a simple post, while not long in text, could still contain depth in meaning.

I'm not saying don't ban someone for posts like "what he said," or "this," but please don't mandate thread length.

It just reminds me of having to fill a 5 page essay with 2 pages worth of information. Sometimes it is possible to get a point across in a simple sentence rather than having to clog the thread with a paragraph of useless dialog to express the same simple thought.

jmho.

I'm against the rep whorring too because noone does it for me. Yeah I'm jealous, wanna fight about it?

Insert pic of Irish guy from Family Guy here

I know you guys want this to be the premier Cavs forum, and it already is, but don't you think sometimes a short response is all that is needed?

Most of the time on here I refrain from posting because someone has already posted the same exact thought before I was able to get to it, but sometimes I think a simple post, while not long in text, could still contain depth in meaning.

I'm not saying don't ban someone for posts like "what he said," or "this," but please don't mandate thread length.

It just reminds me of having to fill a 5 page essay with 2 pages worth of information. Sometimes it is possible to get a point across in a simple sentence rather than having to clog the thread with a paragraph of useless dialog to express the same simple thought.

jmho.

I'm against the rep whorring too because noone does it for me. Yeah I'm jealous, wanna fight about it?

Insert pic of Irish guy from Family Guy here

There's no drama at with a short post if it is something worthwhile and to the point. Just by reading that post, I'm sure we'll have no drama's from you. However in the masses was a lot of poor quality posting. We don't want to go through page after page of garbage to find some insightful posts.

Quality over quantity basically is all we are after.

Thank you sooooo much. I was getting tired of all the bull this past week. Thanks Karma.

Thanks Karma I ahven't even been able to read anything on here this week. I just open the thread to the last page and elave so it counts it as read.

Some of the posts are just rediculous. I knew that if we didn't make a trade people would rip Ferry. And the amount of posts lately to is rediculous people have been posting every little thing they think of.

If i had to hear another noob say " My dad works for the cavs, he told me whats going on... LOLOLOL JKJK" i was going to pistol whip him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."