• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Four Gay NFL players might come out together

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maximus

BANNED
Reaction score
Brendon Ayanbadejo says that a group of players may do it together. “I think it will happen sooner than you think,” Ayanbadejo told The Baltimore Sun on Friday. ”We’re in talks with a handful of players who are considering it. There are up to four players being talked to right now and they’re trying to be organized so they can come out on the same day together. It would make a major splash and take the pressure off one guy. It would be a monumental day if a handful or a few guys come out.”

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/5/4186668/gay-nfl-players-announcment-brendon-ayanbadejo

When this happens, that will be major history for American Sports.

Good. Hatred for gays is so stupid and will one day be looked back on like hatred for all other races, genders, etc.

As long as nobody stops me from making gay jokes, I'm totally good with it.

MLB's Glenn Burke came out of the closet in the late 70s and was blackballed from the game. I suppose the world wasn't ready.

Scott Fujita and D'Qwell Jackson both have been supportive of gay marriage lately. I wonder if a Browns player or recent Browns player is gay.

What are the chances that Braylon Edwards isn't one of them?

Well if we're going to guess, I'm going Brady Quinn.

MLB's Glenn Burke came out of the closet in the late 70s and was blackballed from the game. I suppose the world wasn't ready.

To be fair though, Burke enjoyed every minute of being blackballed.

To be fair though, Burke enjoyed every minute of being blackballed.

He was technically blackballing Tommy Lasorda's son, according to a documentary on his life.

No matter what happens with this potentially historic event, distracted is still a terrible poster.

He was technically blackballing Tommy Lasorda's son, according to a documentary on his life.

No matter what happens with this potentially historic event, distracted is still a terrible poster.

He also invented the high five.

Its time. Coming out in a major sport would do wonders for the equal rights movement.

How does Brendon Ayanbadejo have so much insider information on the subject?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."