• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Four Team Deal Sends Howard to Lakers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soar

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Three-Way ORL/LAL/Cavs Rumor

@TommyDeeTKB: Ok so here we go. Source tells me #Magic back in the 3 way game. #Cavs back in along with, yes, the #Lakers.

Could be related to our unwillingness to take a player back for Jamison as to maintain roster flexibility to take players in this sort of trade.

Re: Cavs talking sign & trade with teams for Jamison

“@TommyDeeTKB: Ok so here we go. Source tells me #Magic back in the 3 way game. #Cavs back in along with, yes, the #Lakers.”

Possibly related?? Another trade to take players?

The Cavs trade Luke Walton and get back Andrew Bynum.

MAKE IT HAPPEN GRANT. :chuckles:

Re: Three-Way ORL Trade Rumor - Lakers + Cavs?

Im gonna throw this in the air, we deal Thompson and possibly Zeller to Orlando and get Bynum back in the deal and we send Sac's or Miami's 1st round pick

If we somehow landed Bynum our future would be very bright. Our future would actually begin this season when we make the playoffs (with Bynum). :inlove:

This Safari is never-ending. I need to put more fuel in the Jeep after hundreds of pages of Dwight bullshit.

safari_chiefs_main.jpg

Most likely, we are just a third team making this happen. But if we were to swindle Bynum and get him to sign an extension:

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif

Varejao may be dealt in this sort of trade. Mike Brown loves Andy.

Can you imagine Gasol, Varejao, and Howard with Nash? Pick and roll with Andy and Howard and pick and pop with Gasol? Unstoppable.

It would also explain our strong interest in Luis Scola. I'm not sure as to what assets we would receive for Varejao, but its not completely insane to think that giving up Varejao, Thompson, and picks could net us Bynum.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The Lakers, Magic and Cavaliers have discussed a three-team deal that would send Dwight Howard to Los Angeles, according to sources.</p>&mdash; Alex Kennedy (@AlexKennedyNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/224247143605608450" data-datetime="2012-07-14T21:01:00+00:00">July 14, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
The Lakers, Magic and Cavaliers have discussed a three-team deal that would send Dwight Howard to Los Angeles, according to sources.

Here we go again. :headbang: :doh:

Re: Three-Way ORL Trade Rumor with Lakers + Cavs

I think Bynum is an asset that we would lose our all important flexibility for

I'll say this.. as unlikely as it is, we do have more than enough assets to offer up for Bynum and help get a 3 team deal done. As much as I want the Cavs to be patient, build through the draft, and not hand out huge free agent deals, if you can go get Bynum you HAVE to do it.

Kyrie and Bynum :drools:

Now back to reality, and to the point where I realize we are likely taking on a bloated contract and getting a late 1st rounder in return.

Bynum refuses to give ORLANDO any indication he would sign an extension!!! Just saying.......

I think Dwight would sign an extension in L.A.

I don't even know how it would work, but L.A.'s starting lineup would be filthy.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."