• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #1-Cleveland Browns vs Miami Dolphins-September 8th, 2013 1:00 p.m. EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JMcCurry08

All-Star
Reaction score
cleveland_browns_helmet-logo.jpg

VS

1etd7o.Em.56.jpeg

@

stadiumfe3.png

Announcers: Kevin Harlan and Solomon Wilcotts

Live Steams available @ thefirstrow.eu and vipbox.tv

Injury report for Browns:
Barkevious Mingo (OUT)
Ahtyba Rubin (QST)
Buster Skrine (QST)

Injury Report for Dolphins:
CB Dimitri Patterson (QST)
QB Pat Devlin (OUT)
CB Will Davis (OUT)
CB Jamar Taylor (OUT)

Prediction: The new look Browns have a good debut with two passing TDs from Brandon Weeden and two rushing TDs from Trent Richardson. Jabaal Sheard and Paul Kruger take to the shaky Dolphins offensive line and have two sacks each and the Browns win the opener 34-20

Really would be nice to win this game. Next few games will be tough.

Browns 20
Dolphins 17

Browns offense looks anemic for most of the game, the D scores off a turnover, Trent has a running TD and looks pretty good in general, but the run blocking just isn't very good, Weeden looks like a below average NFL QB. Not having Gordon to stretch the field makes it easy for the Dolphins to defend the run and short routes to Little/Bess. Several bombs to Little/Benjamin will be attempted with no success.

Our first win on our road to the Super Bowl. :chuckles:

Last edited:
any update on skrine? if he sits out would be a big loss. would force chris owens to move to start and we are already thin at the corner

I'll say we lose a close one, 23-20. Looking forward to the opener, though.

any update on skrine? if he sits out would be a big loss. would force chris owens to move to start and we are already thin at the corner

Just rode the bike today, but the guys on OBR said he's likely gonna play Sunday

I really think the Browns will win this, due to them being a much improved team (especially coaching wise) and playing a team which I don't see as being anything more than average...

The Browns defense looks like they will be pretty good... The Dolphins offense doesn't really have too much to challenge the Browns defense and I don't see Tannehill capable of doing enough to put the playmaking on his back... As long as the Browns can contain the speed the Dolphins do possess, they should be fine...

Containing the Dolphins pass rush will be key and I think the Browns are capable of doing that considering they have two pretty good tackles, which is where the majority of the Dolphins pressure will come from.. The Browns should be able to exploit the Dolphins pass coverage deficiencies against the LBs (big day from Cameron) and on the outside... The Dolphins also aren't too stout up the middle against the run...

I'll say 27-20 Browns...

How much you guys think a scalper ticket would be?

Rubin is the one I'm worried about. Skrine I guess as well. Mingo was expected, so that is whatever.

Harbuagh brothers since 2008 in openers - 7-0

Browns since 1999 in openers - 1-13

EDIT: 7-1 now, my mistake.

I really think the Browns will win this, due to them being a much improved team (especially coaching wise) and playing a team which I don't see as being anything more than average...

The Browns defense looks like they will be pretty good... The Dolphins offense doesn't really have too much to challenge the Browns defense and I don't see Tannehill capable of doing enough to put the playmaking on his back... As long as the Browns can contain the speed the Dolphins do possess, they should be fine...

Containing the Dolphins pass rush will be key and I think the Browns are capable of doing that considering they have two pretty good tackles, which is where the majority of the Dolphins pressure will come from.. The Browns should be able to exploit the Dolphins pass coverage deficiencies against the LBs (big day from Cameron) and on the outside... The Dolphins also aren't too stout up the middle against the run...

I'll say 27-20 Browns...

That's probably where they're stoutest actually, between Soliai, Starks, and Odrick (throw in Ellerbe behind them).

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."