• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 34 | Cavs (24-9) @ Warriors (25-6) Monday December 25, 2017 | 3:00 PM EST (Merry Christmas)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simmy

The Land (Down Under) of The Heartless
Staff member
Real Cleveland Fans
Administrator
Reaction score
t7bjwh.png

[parsehtml]<div style="width:100%;height:0px;position:relative;padding-bottom:56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/7d51n/eenpig?autoplay=1" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>[/parsehtml]
29blsut.png

2wmgaqb.png

5eby82.png

Cavs should be well rested for the Christmas game. If we want a sniff at a win we'll have to bring it unless they sleepwalk. I'm feeling someone we take too lightly like Jordan Bell will have a attention getting performance and squish our chances. Hope I'm wrong though.

Kind of disappointed that Isaiah Thomas can move that well for the dance video but still isnt playing...

I seriously can't stomach watching the Warriors for 5 minutes, it was bad in 2014/2015...its borderline irrational now. It seriously makes my stomach make noises. I hope for my sake and my 30 year old gut the Cavaliers play Grinch on their asses.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."