• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 39 | Cleveland Cavaliers (25-13) @ Orlando Magic (12-27) | Saturday 6th January 2018 | 7:00PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarkyCavs88

#DefendTheLand #AllForOne #LetsGoCavs
Reaction score
2h5s29s.png

No basketball until tomorrow? Pig shit on a STICK!

Who made up the schedule? Why not have us play Boston in the same amount of rest?

So completely and utterly here for Isaiah to dominate in his first start. It's going to be an interesting experiment from here on end. Namely, who takes the SG role now that we've got that elite scorer at the starting PG?

Is D Wade still a better fit to run the second unit? If he eventually starts, does D Rose run the second unit?

Isaiah creates a lot of incidental lineup changes for this team but because of the ineptitude of our coaching staff, my bet is that it's going to take a good month or two before we start to see some serious tinkering with player roles and minutes.

Either way, look forward to seeing how IT change this team both mentally and physically.

Is D Wade still a better fit to run the second unit? If he eventually starts, does D Rose run the second unit?

D. Rose can't "run" the 2nd unit. He is just a scorer (averaging around 1 assts) but the 2nd unit needs a playmaker like DWade.

Last edited:
These chumps beat us by 20 something early in the season. Payback time, I hope we beat them by 30. I need a good win tonight.

I'm excited about tonight's game.

Pumped for this one...season officially starts now as isaiah is being integrated int full minutes

OT: But, I would probably trade the BK pick for Aaron Gordon+.

really, really struggling to get a Fred/AC stream... All the Reddit ones are Magic, even if listed as Cavs.

really, really struggling to get a Fred/AC stream... All the Reddit ones are Magic, even if listed as Cavs.
Yeah, I had that same trouble. If I find something I'll post it.

Love will need help on the boards tonight, I hope everyone box out

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."