• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 41 | Cleveland Cavaliers (26-14) @ Toronto Raptors (28-11) | Thursday 11th January 2018 |8:00pm

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MarkyCavs88

#DefendTheLand #AllForOne #LetsGoCavs
Reaction score
33vghm0.jpg

Hopefully the Cavs will be angry about that embarrassing loss.
I know I am.

I'm thinking another ass kicking in store, Dan won't sit back, changes are forth coming

So long Tristan , JR, and if the right deal Love gets dealt . Still gotta do something with the carp

Rofl they are going to get smoked tonight. DeRozan has been on a rip and JR is the worst defensive player in the NBA. Oh lord.

Rofl they are going to get smoked tonight. DeRozan has been on a rip and JR is the worst defensive player in the NBA. Oh lord.

I'm sure Cedi can seriously challenge Derozan with his length. Just needs to not bite on his pump fakes.

Hey Rich, if we get smoked by this team without Lowry and Ibaka, then we mine as well give up.

Cavs win but one of the Raptors bench guys with a name I cant pronounce will definitely hit at least 6 threes, half of them hotly contested.

This isn’t gonna work. With this lineup Love is the only guy who even has a chance at regularly getting rebounds. LeBron sometimes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."