• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #43 | Cavaliers vs. Warriors | January 15th, 2017 @ 8 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do we have a chance?

• Total voters

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
warriors-cavs-christmas-watch-online-live-stream-tv-channel-game-time.jpg

Game #43 - Cleveland Cavaliers (26-16) vs. Golden State Warriors (35-9)

Golden State -5.5

Projected Starters

1wOCPvB.jpg
jdO9hdd.jpg

T8iUqQp.jpg
rOJl1a3.jpg

qvyokGb.jpg
nvAuzt3.jpg

MMPh5nE.jpg
JRswHXk.jpg

FQN7faE.jpg
dBJj3Qe.jpg

This game day thread used to always be exciting. It's 1 hr until tipoff off and this board gives less shits than the team does in the middle of January.

This game day thread used to always be exciting. It's 1 hr until tipoff off and this board gives less shits than the team does in the middle of January.
Well yeah. Nobody is excited to watch the Cavs go chill mode night in and night out. The lack of excitement of the board is a reflection of the lack of excitement by the team.

This particular game on this particular day has become a traditional ass whooping of the Cavs.

Probably gonna be a long night...

Over Under on minutes before I turn it off: 14.5

We're -69(nice..) against the Warriors over the last 2 MLK days. Lol.

For some reason I feel like we may compete tonight...but we also could easily get 22 threes bombed on us and lose by 45 only to have to deal with a not-so-cryptic LeBron tweet at 12:18 AM

We're -69(nice..) against the Warriors over the last 2 MLK days. Lol.

For some reason I feel like we may compete tonight...but we also could easily get 22 threes bombed on us and lose by 45 only to have to deal with a not-so-cryptic LeBron tweet at 12:18 AM

I'm guessing competitive for a quarter, quarter and a half, then the wheels come off and a blowout ensues.

This 20-game stretch was always going to be brutal. I guess people were too excited about taking out cupcakes to notice.

Well yeah. Nobody is excited to watch the Cavs go chill mode night in and night out. The lack of excitement of the board is a reflection of the lack of excitement by the team.

This particular game on this particular day has become a traditional ass whooping of the Cavs.
It Is so sad because we as fans should be enjoying this run. Not sure of the teams energy and urgency is to blame or knowing that a finals appearance is probably the best we will do.

They'll try tonight, but I don't think it'll matter.

Warriors by 15-17 after pulling away in the third quarter. It'd be really cool if JR Smith got hot and bombed home like five threes.

Should I watch? My mood has been stable and pretty okay for the most part not thinking about the Cavs the last few days. I think watching this game could be the breaking point.

It Is so sad because we as fans should be enjoying this run. Not sure of the teams energy and urgency is to blame or knowing that a finals appearance is probably the best we will do.
It is a shame. Speaking for myself, it is because of the energy/attitude of the team. They make the season truly not enjoyable.

I'm guessing competitive for a quarter, quarter and a half, then the wheels come off and a blowout ensues.

This 20-game stretch was always going to be brutal. I guess people were too excited about taking out cupcakes to notice.

They're losing to teams like Sacramento and Utah while getting bombed by teams like Toronto and Minnesota.

NOthing to do with the stretch of games, it's how shitty they look.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."