• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 45 | Cleveland Cavaliers (30-14) vs Brooklyn Nets (9-36) | Jan 27, 2017 | 7:30PM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helium filament

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
2016-17 NBA Regular Season :: Game #45
images
images

Cleveland Cavaliers (30-14) VS Brooklyn Nets (9-36)
Friday January 27th, 2016 @ 7:30 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports Ohio

From Quicken Loans Arena, celebrating the Chinese New Year

AR-160129863.jpg&MaxW=1400&MaxH=1400

fQxOZx0.jpg

Injuries:
J.R. Smith, Chris Andersen are out; Richard Jefferson TBD (son born Wed)
Jeremy Lin (out)

They should win this game even if they go 0-40 from the FT line. No excuses.

lets-do-this-creed.gif

With LPTV with Uverse, I always have the Yes Network feed for Net's games even on the road and they have a glitch throughout the broadcast, hoping that ends and the losing streaks ends.

If any game can help us create an ideal scenario, it is this game.

It would be nice if we could just beat the piss out of the Nets. Have the game in hand by the third quarter. Keep Bron Love and Kyrie all under 30 minutes, and then the garbage time unit has a good performance too.

It's Brooklyn , it wouldn't mean much but if tonight could just be the one night where everything goes well , it would be a nice break from the garbage we've seen the last few weeks.

Nets have a center, a pg that can shoot, and nothing to play for.. Feels like another loss for the cavs..

BTW, this game has TRAP game written all over it. Need Lue to shove a boot up their asses if Justin Hamilton kills us. :banghead:

Better not come out sluggish tonight. We have shown we can lose to anyone.

If we lose to a Spencer Dinwiddie and Randy Foye backcourt, I'm not watching this team until April.

After seeing what Pels did, every team will rest their best player or what? :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."