• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 47 | Cavs (32-14) @ Mavericks (17-30)| January 30, 2017 | 7:30pm CST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HurricaneKid

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I'm not as good with the graphics as most of you seem to be. So I won't embarrass myself.

Both Cleveland and Dallas play back ends of B2Bs. The Cavs travel nearly 1200 miles after handling the Thunder comfortably. Dallas travels back home after a big win @san Antonio. At least we played in the afternoon, the Mavs played last night. With Deron Williams and JJ Barea out with injuries the lesser Curry has shown some offensive chops and should play a large role in tonight's game. Wes Matthews played well in the win last night but the ironman sat out the two previous games with a hip injury and could sit. Dirk has sat out a lot of B2Bs this season but appears intent on playing tonight. Kevin Love will not play for the Cavs but Kyrie and LeBron will. No lines exist for this game yet as bookmakers unravel who is going to play for each of the two older squads (Mavs 23rd youngest and Cavs 27th).

The Mavs have steadied the ship after a horrific 2-14 start left them for dead. They desperately need an infusion of young players and no one would have blamed them had they rolled over for the bounty that awaits the league's worst this year. But Cuban's promise to Dirk to always try has left them an almost conceivable 4.5 games out of the playoffs and a B2B set of wins @SAS and over the Cavs would give them some confidence as the second half of the season gets underway. The Carlisle led club plays sound basketball and given their shooters always have a punchers chance. But after an emotional win last night the smart money is on Cleveland to walk over a beaten up Dallas team that seems ill-equipped to handle such an arduous 2 day set.

lets-go-cavs-640x480.gif

Cavs ALSO "ill-equipped to handle such an arduous 2 day set". I'm not counting on yesterday's levels of focus and energy.

It's cool. As long as Deron and Bogut are at the game and on the bench, it gives LeBron a chance to talk to them and tell them whats up. Let them know to ask for a buyout and come join us and win a ring. Oh I'll be watching for the interaction. Dan talking to anyone is probably illegal, but LeBron will be sent in undercover like usual.

But Mavs beat the Spurs last night. This isn't a gimme win (as if it ever is with our team). We got to bring it to win.

I truly hate the Dallas announcers and I will be stuck with their feed tonight baring some miracle. They are like those kids in school trying real too hard to be cool and coming off as just losers.

RJ on Dirk ? on the center ? gonna big a big trouble inside

And of curse the 10 day guy gonna kill us lol

Edit:
They are also playing small so I guess RJ on Barnes

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."