• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #59 | Cavaliers (41-17) @ Assets (38-22) | March 1, 2017 | 8:00pm ESPN

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Wizard of Moz

Punishing This Air
Reaction score
The 41-17, #1 seed in the East. Your defending champion Cleveland Cavaliers!
15-11 Road Record. Streak: 1W

150804-preseason-758.jpg

Coaching in his 100th regular season game as the head coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, give it up for Tyronn Lue!! (68-31)

tyronn-lue.jpg

At PG: Right on the heels of being a better player than Thon Maker according to ESPN! Give it up for the best guard in the East, Kyrie Irving!

kyrie-irving-nba-chicago-bulls-cleveland-cavaliers.jpg

At SG: Iman Shrimpart!

9ed6c66f981fbcd104dff8f26cd8c2db.jpg

At SF: By quite a large margin the best basketball player on this planet. The most valuable player in the league (even if the voters are too dumb to realize it): Give it up for LeBron James!!!

giphy.gif

At PF: Channing Frye!

frye.jpg

At C: Ironman himself: TT!

Tristan-Thompson.jpg

Bench squad

Do you guys remember when our biggest weakness was bench scoring? Do you remember when we had no viable backup to LeBron? Remember Jordan McRae playing major rotational minutes for stretches? Remember when we didn't have the best shooter in basketball coming off the bench?

tenor.gif

Well thankfully those are just memories now because we've assembled the best bench in the NBA.

Led by the best shooter in the NBA (saw it live, sry steph): Kyle Korver!

giphy.gif

The man with a league leading 11 funny reactions in his initial RCF post: He wants to know who is laughing now: The masked crusader Derrick Williams!!
9900792-nba-chicago-bulls-at-cleveland-cavaliers.jpeg

A new challenger has appeared
maxresdefault.jpg

The much anticipated playmaker off the bench. The best backup PG in the league. Hopefully making his Cavaliers debut: Give it up for (D-Will)^2

deron-williams-ts.png

Also featuring Klay Thompson's biological father.
richard-jefferson-dunk-warriors-cavs.jpg

Also starring

Deandre Liggins
Champ
Kay Felder
McLobster

The 38-22 Boston Assets (20-9 at home)

Streak: 1L

Head Coach: The greatest coach in the history of the NBA that has never won a playoff series The type of ingenuitive mind that would make Bill Belichick blush! Brad Stevens! 151-155
whayF8I.png

(yes that was a real actually published article)

At PG: the master of getting a foul call on half of every one of his drives. A premier defender. Give it up for all 4'8" of Isaiah Thomas!

ITLBJ.jpg

At SG: Avery Bradley

4531241ca8a295dd057e78722153caef.jpg

At SF: The franchise himself. One of the NBA's most valuable players. A man who can swing an entire series by himself and lock down LeBron James on an off day: RCF folklore hero: Jae Crowder!!!

347ce877a94e4f5c9478c87a3fc28e5a-347ce877a94e4f5c9478c87a3fc28e5a-0.jpg

At PF: Amir Johnson

nba_grizzlies_raptors_20130220_25981053.jpg

At center: the softest center in the NBA. The man with the most annoying sibling in the NBA. TT's certified bitch: Al Horford

images

Bench

• The rights to swap picks with the Nets in the first round of the 2017 NBA draft​
  • The unprotected 2018 first round Brooklyn Nets pick​
  • 2017 second round draft pick from Cleveland​
  • 2017 second round draft pick from L.A. Clippers​
  • 2017 second round draft pick from Minnesota​
  • 2019 first round draft pick from L.A. Clippers​
  • 2019 first round draft pick from Memphis​
  • 2019 second round draft pick from Detroit​
  • 2020 second round draft pick from Miami​
  • A bunch of shitty Euro stashes​
  • some ugly long haired douche​
A friendly reminder that even with this talented of a bench HH (head hoarder) Danny Ainge did not make a move for Paul George or Jimmy Butler

yHPT2YO.png

Keep hoarding Danny. And keep hoping one day you can have 25 players on your roster!!!

Injuries

Cavs

Pipe- Thumb- Out
Love- Knee- Out

Celtics

None​

Thanks guys. This was a fun one to do because of how easy of a target the Celtics are.

That said let's beat the breaks off these chumps tomorrow

Draymond's momma gives sweet Anna a run for her money for that twitter title.

Anna can get it though right after a Celtics beatdown.

I defecate in the general direction of the Celtics. Probably my second-most-hated team.

I rally want this win, a win in this game will be HUGE for HCA and rest for our main guys down the road

Was already excited for tonight but that intro was fantastic! Thanks.

I could watch that Korver block on KAT all day.

Thanks guys. This was a fun one to do because of how easy of a target the Celtics are.

That said let's beat the breaks off these chumps tomorrow
The Celtics feel like a wish factory similar to the Lakers or Knicks. Their fans always assume they're getting some big name free agent or they'll get some lopsided trade in their favor which will make them a championship contender. When's the last time a big free agent went to Boston anyway?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Big game tonight.

Midget Thomas with 10+ FTA.
Kyrie under 5 FTA.
LeBron under 5 FTA.

I rally want this win, a win in this game will be HUGE for HCA and rest for our main guys down the road

I think we win out the rest of the season. :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."