• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 65, Cavs @ Rockets, Sunday, March 12, 2017, 9:00PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Cleveland Cavaliers:

giphy.gif

th

iman-shumpert.jpg

lebron_james_0.jpg

022616-fso-nba-channing-frye.vresize.1200.675.high.32.jpg

khloe-kardashian-bathing-suit-butt-tristan-thompson-mexico-08.jpg

usa-today-9334546.0.jpg

r180096_1296x729_16-9-e1486946697581.jpg

th

deandre-liggins-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-handles-the-ball-against-picture-id612898488
James-Jones-Cavsj.jpg

kay-felder.jpg

Versus the Houston Rockets!!
9780394-james-harden-nba-new-york-knicks-houston-rockets-850x560.jpg

9896599-nba-houston-rockets-at-new-orleans-pelicans.jpeg

9842344-nba-houston-rockets-at-philadelphia-76ers.jpeg

lou-williams-houston-rockets.jpg

Stat to watch: Both the Cavs and Rockets allow a ton of opponent three-point shots per game - ranking 23rd and 24th most, respectively - as well as shoot the most (Houston) and second-most (Cavs) threes per hame. Given the Cavs are coming off a back-to-back, this will be important, because the Cavs may settle for semi-open threes. My prediction is that whichever team is most efficient from the three-point line wins this game.

Go Cavs!

Tough game given the back to back cross country flight etc.. If they play some defense they have a shot but if they try to out gun them then it will be a loss. I would like to see Liggins get some burn to add some grit and contain the ball

Given our defense, Rockets might only drop 130 if we are lucky. I'm not confident in this one at all. But if we did win, I think it would be big in helping us get back on track.

I do not feel good about this game. The Rockets will problem get 140 points. I think the Rockets are the hardest match up for the Cavs.

I wonder which Cavs team will show up.

Felder called back from D-League, so maybe Kyrie is resting, and if Kyrie is resting I would guess also Lebron

So will this game also be blacked out on ESPN locally?

I hope we play everyone.

This could be a really fun game.... High scoring, action packed. As long as we have the proper effort. We're due to finally win a road back to back. Aren't we like 0-9 this year or something? Lol.

Houston is a great offensive team. We should all agree to cease the bitching about defense for one game to enjoy two offensive juggernauts going at it. It will be a very fun basketball game.

What's with all this candy ass self doubting?

LeBron turns it on. Kyrie is majority owner of the Houston Rockets. We show them how to actually shoot 3's and win in the 4th quarter

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."