• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 81| Cavs (51-29) @ Heat (39-41) April 10, 2017

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Helium filament

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
2016-17 NBA Regular Season :: Game #81
Cleveland Cavaliers (51-29) @ Miami Heat (39-41)
April 10, 2017 | 7:30 PM ET
TV: Fox Sports Ohio
OeZ8riy.jpg

Injuries: Tristan Thompson is TBD.
Justise Winslow (OUT); Josh McRoberts, Dion Waiters, Luke Babbit questionable.

Last edited:
Apparently this game is being played in the past!

cavs resting the big 3... I guess we can kiss the 1 seed goodbye. although the way they've been playing against Atlanta apparently we want to avoid them at all costs in the 2nd round. How funny that we never play our starters against Miami... things have really hit a low this season at possibly the worst time. I wonder if we have what it takes to even get to the finals.

If there's ever a time for this team to sack up and go get it, it's tonight. Does Derrick really want playing time? He'll go balls out for it. Is Larry truly hungry about a return? He'll focus on stopping Whiteside. Does Kay think he can provide more than Deron? He'll play his hardest tonight. Does JR, Shump, Frye, RJ have enough pride to bring home the 1st seed? They'll play a complete game, instead of making shitty mistakes over and over and over.

I'm curious to see this teams character tonight. Do they lay down and forfeit because the top guys are out, or do they shock the world and bring the big 3 a rest win?

If they win tonight, it'll be my greatest moment of this stupid season.

Lol @ expecting this team to show character and heart

Lol @ expecting this team to show character and heart
Life isn't about always being a negative dickhead. Gotta be positive at least sometimes and show belief. Ill put my negativity to the side...

Ahh what the hell, I guess the Cavs took a good look and like the 2nd seed bracket better.

I really do hope a few players have a good all-around game.

(Out of the rotation players)
Well considering there's no LBJ, Kyrie, Love or TT, you're only going to see out of the rotation players.:chuckle:

Well considering there's no LBJ, Kyrie, Love or TT, you're only going to see out of the rotation players.:chuckle:
I appreciate your disagree on my post, but I had already made this last night before the announcement and was not about to put more effort into this game thread than any players have put into their play recently.

now lets say theoretically the cavs win this game.. what does that say about the big 3 and the fact that they couldn't beat the hawks?

I really do hope a few players have a good all-around game.

(Out of the rotation players)

For some reason other team's scrubs can win against us near full strength, but our scrubs without LBJ are like barely functioning paraplegics.

They are going to win this for Lue!

Heat by 60.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."