• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Game #24 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors | December 5th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

mhi

From the thrill of victory To the agony of defeat
Reaction score
181205-gp-758.jpg

Lineups

DHhRjui.png

Head-to-Head Matchup

While the Wine & Gold may not own the same level of fire power as Warriors, Cleveland still has a few tricks up their sleeves and will look to play those cards at the right time on Wednesday night.

In fact, the Cavs are the much better bench team in this matchup, outscoring Golden State's reserves, 41.8-30.4. In terms of individual reserve players, Cleveland's Jordan Clarkson (16.2 ppg) is outscoring Golden State's top reserve, Quinn Cook (9.5 ppg).

The Wine & Gold will look to use their physicality on Wednesday. T.T. has notched 13 double-doubles this season and is averaging 11.5 boards per game while the Warriors starting center, Kevon Looney, is averaging under half that with 5.2 rpg.

The Cavs know that they're going to have to win in the trenches and pester the Warriors if they want to earn their second-straight win.

Here's to hoping we play with Boston level "Playoff Physicality"

Well already Clay-Face is still yakking about cookie -incident..for this team I would love nothing better for the Cavs to hang a L on the She-Warriors tonite.

Is it wrong I still hate GS so much that if Steph blew out his knee during the game I will smile?

Gonna be tough. Cedi playing the 4 against Durant Woof. I am actually going to be very sad if Collin shred the defense and gets to the cup repeatedly. We needed that so bad against them.

My buddy is on a plane right now from Melbourne to Cleveland to catch this one. He’s up there for the games against Golden State, Sacramento and Washington. Brings back some awesome memories of when I got to do the same back in ‘15. If you see a dude from Australia up in Loudville tonight, be sure to show him some love!

My buddy is on a plane right now from Melbourne to Cleveland to catch this one. He’s up there for the games against Golden State, Sacramento and Washington. Brings back some awesome memories of when I got to do the same back in ‘15. If you see a dude from Australia up in Loudville tonight, be sure to show him some love!
Man, that's dedication. Hope he has more planned than just this game. This one's gonna be a bloodbath . . .

Wouldn’t mind Clarkson undercutting Klay tonight.

Was just in Melbourne. Really wonderful city.

WTF? No Donkeylips?

As for PBS Logo Face Thompson, he's still mad at the 3-1 Choke.

Man, that's dedication. Hope he has more planned than just this game. This one's gonna be a bloodbath . . .

He's doing Cleveland for 5 days, then New York and LA before heading back home for Christmas. He's actually in the media here in Melbourne, so he's doing a day at ESPN Cleveland (I know...) and I believe will be sitting up in the media box with Joe Vardon/Jason Lloyd etc. for the Wizards game, representing one of our local radio stations. Hopefully he gets access to the post-game press conference - will be a really cool experience for him.

Was just in Melbourne. Really wonderful city.

That's awesome! Sent you a PM.

So Warriors (-11.5) seems like a decent bet.

Steph should say that the visiting locker room still smells like the sweat on Bron’s dick, since the last time it was just Steph vs. LeBron in The Finals, in The Q, Bron dick-slapped Steph so hard, Steph got concussed.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."