• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #23 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Brooklyn Nets | December 3rd, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Think this one will be rough, too.

Is Nwaba playing? Do we have anyone left who can make a 3?

Cedi, yikes.

Remember when we used to look down on the Nets, as a mess of a franchise?

Time to give up on the 2 PG starting unit and move Hill to the second unit. Sexton had a better control of the offense than Hill does. Cedi and Hood seem way more comfortable differing to Sexton when something doesn't work. They both see Hill as the outlet and decide to press the issue.

Our team's offensive philosophy is so out of date. We've only taken 2 threes, to Brooklyn's 8.
Our team's offense is 90% mid/long-range twos.

Team just isn't fun or exciting to watch with the way we play offense.

Drew's scheme is shit and our roster design of having 1.5 players that can reliably hit a three pointer is shit.

I see a long career ahead for Cedi... as a core player for Fenerbaçe Istanbul.

Team just isn't fun or exciting to watch with the way we play offense.

Drew's scheme is shit and our roster design of having 1.5 players that can reliably hit a three pointer is shit.

We need to get some shooters in here in the wort way. Maybe the Nets want off Crabbe or something. We have Cedi and Sexton that can both get to the hoop, but they never get a clean look there unless it's the fast break.

So Sexton is now playing with the second unit? Did Drew just decided we don't need Sexton to be a scoring punch at all?

I think this team needs a coach. Having gone from a non-coach to a bad coach helped a little bit but that's it. We have better defence but still horrible offence.

So Sexton is now playing with the second unit? Did Drew just decide we don't need Sexton to be a scoring punch at all?
I've said this before but it's like the organization's sole focus now is to pad the stats of the veterans so they can trade them for assets, even if that means playing in a way that doesn't aid the young talent.

Last edited:
Just going to throw this out there: would rather give Alec Burks an extension this offseason than Rodney Hood.

Probably won't keep either of them, but Burks knows his role and is at least a steady guy on both ends.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."