• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #26 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs Washington Wizards | December 8th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
At the game tonight for the return of Delly!

Blossomgame in the starting lineup?

our defense has to be the worst in the league...just awful

Man the wizards need to blow it up. These guys hate each other and also all but Beal are extremely overpaid

These wizards are pathetic as it comes.

I'd rather cheer for a 5-20 basketball team over them any day.

One of the better quarters for Collin this early season.

Good to see!

11 points, 5-6 shooting, a three, 3 assists (could've/should've been 4 with that pass to Clarkson in transition when he pulled for 3), a steal, a few rebounds, a few defensive stops.

Also, Jalen Jones with the surprise two triples. Don't like watching Blossomgame much, but he's probably trying to adjust to the NBA level still.

Edit:
The first quarter also had a Tristan pull up jumper that was nothing but net, and a Cedi dunk in transition. Entertaining so far =P

I keep thinking that these refs can't get any worse and then they go and make a call like that smh.

Wow, Washington has no answer for Tristan Thompson lol.

Haven’t seen the stats but tt seems to finish a lot better around the basket. That mini hook seems to go down quite a bit.

I really don't like TT. However, I do respect that he's continued to play hard and hasn't been a bitch about the rebuild like JR.

He's really increasing his value I think.

Haven’t seen the stats but tt seems to finish a lot better around the basket. That mini hook seems to go down quite a bit.
Yeah I have never really liked his game, and at times ive been super frustrated with his consistency, but he’s really gained back a lot of my respect and love with his effort this year.

It feels good to have a nice lead. Go Cavs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."