• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #33 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Toronto Raptors | December 21th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Massacre incoming.

I just want to see progress from our young guys and for them to show fight.

Cedi looks good on the first play of the game and then turns the ball over. The trials and tribulations of a young team.

That got out of hand quick.

I think everytime Cedi bricks one (often) his confidence goes even lower. I know I cringe every time he shoots it.

Just looking for the small things in this one. Keep the turnovers down, run some plays, be aggressive and keep focused when we miss shots. Hopefully Sexton can do some good things to pick his confidence back up again.

Bench mob did fairly well. But 3 boneheaded guys like JC, Blossomgame and Burks on offense is painful sometimes.

Hooooooow the fuck was that a foul by Delly?

You know the team has issues when Clarkson is leading them in assists at the half.

I think Collin has been looking for guys. Had at least one good hockey assist around the peremiter. What I like is he has done it when drawing the defense. Watching film.

Cedi stopped Leonard, anticipating his move. Delayed him and the clock expirie.

Super stars are gonna cook your guys, but love these guys playing tough and making it hard.

Blossomgame sorta rules. 100% down with him off the bench.

I think Collin has been looking for guys. Had at least one good hockey assist around the peremiter. What I like is he has done it when drawing the defense. Watching film.

Super stars are gonna cook your guys, but love these guys playing tough and making it hard.

The assist at the end of the half by Sexton to Nance for the dunk was nice to see. They passed it back between each other and got the defense off balanced. We need to see more passes back out to Sexton and hope that he can make the pass back in or out to another guy for a better shot. Too often guys are forcing a shot and not letting Sexton do his job as a PG to reset the offense.

Cedi worked out with him in offseason, so he probably got used to some of his moves.

For a G-league pick up, I agree with you on Blossomgame.

Another nice assist from Sexton. Seems like even if he doesn't look great all the time he seems to understand what he has to work on. Still forcing shots at the wrong angle, but moving the ball better.

Cedi just turned and slowed that guard down. They might want him to pressure full court sometimes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."