• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #37 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Atlanta Hawks | December 29th, 2018

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Len just wrapped up Osman from behind and throws him down. Officials: ehhhh Ill wait til the ball eventually goes out of bounds to make a call.

Is there a force field around the Cavs basket?

Clarkson has one more shot than Cedi despite not making any, while Cedi has made 3/4. We never trying playing more through Cedi when he is hot.

Also, Frye is a corpse out there he is unplayable if he can't make three's or shots inside.

Clarkson has one more shot than Cedi despite not making any, while Cedi has made 3/4. We never trying playing more through Cedi when he is hot.

Also, Frye is a corpse out there he is unplayable if he can't make three's or shots inside.

Not sure why they would have Frye posting up, outside of wanting to lose this game for the tank.

Clarkson has to go, by far my least favorite cav of all time and it's not close.

Earl Clark and Ryan Hollins take the crown for me but at least with those guys the coaching staff didn't give them the green light to do whatever they wanted. What I dislike about Clarkson the most is the coaching staff doesn't seem to care what he does on the floor.

Sexton is terrible.

Would rather have SGA or the Bridges.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."