• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #39 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs Utah Jazz | January 4th, 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
THE REVENGE OF RODNEY HOOD

9 points, 2 rebounds, 1 steal, 3-13 FG, 2-3 FT

i

Team looks so energized during these introductions lol. More like a funeral.

Cedi misses a ton of good looks. Players like that don't last in the league. Kudos to him for taking open shots though, and also creating his own.

I never cared for Crowder much.

Looks like we caught Utah on an off night, they look worse than us lol

Reasonably entertaining game so far. I hope we win.

Jeez, can't believe we're in this game. Anyone want to give me a first half recap?

Odd that Delly hasn't played at all.

Holy hell and people wonder why the Jazz are underperforming? The only shooting they have on their starting lineup is Ingles.The Cavs are just camping the paint. Now sure how they've managed to get to 16th, but they should trade for Love.

Stayed with an NBA team for a half. Now it’s slipping away.

We just have a bunch of guys who can’t shoot or otherwise play basketball.

Jeez, can't believe we're in this game. Anyone want to give me a first half recap?

Utah seemed off and Donovan Mitchell didn't seem on to his game until late in the 1st half. Crowder had a handful of ugly misses.

For the Cavs Sexton picked up a foul on the first play then he picked up one like 2-3 minutes before he usually had to come out. He has two good drives to pick up fouls to end the half. Outside of the 3 he hit early, his shot was off though all first half.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."