• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #51 | Cleveland Cavaliers @ Chicago Bulls | January 27th, 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Hopefully these idiots don't screw this up and win this game. The Bulls are gunning for that number 1 and I don't want to take any chances.

Yes I'm with you cavs are winning this game 120-95. :chuckle:

Nah- This will be another ass-jacking. We’re already hanging by a thread. The Bulls will go on a 20-2 run, starting in the middle of the third, and that will be that. We won’t win a game until both Love and TT are back.

Clarkson is trash, looks and plays like he’s an avatar on 2k19

Cavs actually have to win 6 out of 32, to get to 15 wins. That seems like a really tall order, when it’s hard to imagine where even the NEXT win comes from...

Warriors have the splash brothers in curry and Klay

We got Hood and Clarkson aka the Trash Brothers

Some positives they are moving the ball well and playing what looks like NBA defense. Happy Zuzic is finally getting minutes but it took waaaaaay to long for these morons to figure it out. Delly is Great. Colins is non factor which I guess is good because he normalky is terrible, it's almost like his not on the floor. Hood shot looks fucken weird why they screwed with it is anyone guess. Clarkson is Dleague

Last edited:
Cedi seems to have figured something out these past handful of games, because he looks like a very good player now. Defense still kinda sucks though.

Yeah he does. His not going to be a all-star but if he can be a solid starter that plays solid D and gives you 15 a night I'm good

Adel is decent, he at least understands the concept of team basketball which is more than I can say for Clarkson, Hood, Sexton

why in the fuck is hood getting the ball

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."