• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Gareth Bale to Real Madrid!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
I've recently taken up football/soccer in the last 2 years or so and playing FIFA with my friends I've adopted Real Madrid to compete with the Bayern's, Man U and City. The biggest transfer in football history, shattering the previous record held by now teammate Cristiano Ronaldo. Thoughts from anyone on whether this is a good or bad move? Obviously they overpaid but you kind of have to when something isn't for sale. RM basically kicked the door in and ripped him from the Spurs' grasp.

I'm extremely excited to see how he Ronaldo and Benzema do on the pitch together. With Higuain gone and possibly Ozil and Di Maria seeking transfers to Arsenal. I really wanted Neymar for RM but Barcelona unfortunately poached him from his club in Brazil. Should make for a hell of an El Classico!

article-2333296-1A11105A000005DC-825_306x423.jpg

Fuck this.

Tottenham better spend that shit and get better.

Also? Neymar will be garbage outside of Brazil. Watch his value plunge against real defenders.

Fuck this.

Also? Neymar will be garbage outside of Brazil. Watch his value plunge against real defenders.

Tottenham during this saga have spent I believe 80-100 million so they essentially spent before they sold. I'm not sure Neymar showed to be quality over the summer against other countries. He will have to toughen up and cut out some of the dives as he is a smaller player.

Good move by Real. Tend to agree with the Neymar stuff. Good player but won't meet expectations... though playing with so many quality players might hide some inefficiencies.

Can we get some opinions on where he will play on the field? I think the most likely is that he is moved to RW so that CR7 can stay on the left. Alternatively Bale could play centrally behind a striker or move CR7 up front to keep Bale on the left. CR7 is too good to play exclusively as a striker though

Looks like Ozil is officially gone to Arsenal...

Sucked losing Ozil but he's young and can likely flourish there and with the arrival of Bale someone had to go. Though I would have preferred it to be Di Maria.

Ronaldo LW, Benzema ST, Bale RW?

Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Modric too that guy plays his ass off, always hustling to make a play. Looks like Tom Petty but he's relentless.

Fuck this.

In just the couple of games he's played so far in Barcelona he's been pretty damn good.

And the Brazilian league is a pretty high level of competition.

In just the couple of games he's played so far in Barcelona he's been pretty damn good.

And the Brazilian league is a pretty high level of competition.

I would agree that people are really under selling Neymar's skill set imo, I think a lot has to do with him going to Barcelona kid has crazy ball skills. 8 games so far this with Barcelona and has 3 goals and an assist

This bio page has what looks like FIFA ratings on it with stats

http://www.goal.com/en-us/people/brazil/29839/neymar

Intersting look at a numbers break down in where it gets a per minute basis of the offensive production

Untitled-1_90.jpg

Also if you're into FIFA use this site below

http://sofifa.com/en/fifa13/player/...&aeh=19&ovl=55&ovh=70&column=overall&sort=asc

The above is a searchable player data base with the ratings and development of every player in the game...you can acutally look up all the 16 year olds as well (since the youngest you can search for in game is 17)

Once these two get their on it will be a unpredictable situation to avoid conceding goals should be very exciting too watch.:yay:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."