• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Gerald Green Dunk

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
NASTY! Reminds me of the Olympics when VC dunked on that huge 7 footer. Not as good though.

Yeah, I'd like to make a small prediction..the guy that got the facial will not be picked up by any of the 30 teams. Just a hunch.. He will have to live the rest of his life as "the first of many Green posterizations"

i never hear of this green guy, where is drafted to or what school...

that dunk was nuts..

im pretty sure 19th overall from highschool taken by the celtics.probably the most athletic guy in the draft and was overlooked and was a nice steal from boston.

18th Overall Pick by Boston from Gulf Shores Highschool( Texas )...at one time projected the 3rd overall pick to Portland. But declining workout invitations because he didn't want to go head to head with other draftees so it hurt his stock making many think he was insecure and unsure of himself. Surprising to see he dropped 15 spots, but Green in Boston could mean a Pierce move...

Green should have gone much earlier in the draft, the kid is nasty.

He is nasty, but what other skills does he possess? Athleticism? Everyone else has it too. I remember seeing his highlight videos from the draft, they showed a lot from the dunk contest he won. I wonder how good this kid really is. Potential is the key word.

lyXo said:
He is nasty, but what other skills does he possess? Athleticism? Everyone else has it too. I remember seeing his highlight videos from the draft, they showed a lot from the dunk contest he won. I wonder how good this kid really is. Potential is the key word.

He has the potential to be the next Tracy McGrady, which can be a good or bad thing :chuckles:

Nasty...man, Id kill for risers like that.

had to give up some rep points for posting this dunk

Damn I love this kid, I watched him in the High School All American game he's a future NBA star. I'm still pissed he got drafted by the Celtics... hopefully he'll get outta there ASAP. Whatever even if he is on the Celtics I'm looking forward to seeing this kid play and develop... and especially seein him in the dunk contest. :cool:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."