• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Getting signed out a lot.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celph Titled

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
I know there were some issues with not staying singed in, but lately, while moving on to the next page of a thread I get signed out. Also trying to post a reply I'll get signed out and I get a message telling me I don't have permission to post.

How can I fix this.

I've not experienced this in quite a while. Try clearing your cache and logging back in.

If you don't have 'Remember me' checked RCF will time you out due to inactivity. Or at least it used to. So if you type a long post you could possibly be timed out and automatically signed out before you finish... requiring you to sign back in.

Not sure if this is your issue, but if it persists and you aren't 'Remembered'... try it out.

If you don't have 'Remember me' checked RCF will time you out due to inactivity. Or at least it used to. So if you type a long post you could possibly be timed out and automatically signed out before you finish... requiring you to sign back in.

Not sure if this is your issue, but if it persists and you aren't 'Remembered'... try it out.

I always check that option on any site I frequent, as signing in every time is annoying.

I did get signed out again though, while moving onto the next page of a thread, even after clearing my cache.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."