• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Goodbye Wade Baldwin

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
well they got some picks for Hood. Presume they took on some short term salary too.

17th pick by Memphis three years ago right?
Kick the tires, see if anything is there.

Wade Baldwin was hyped coming out of Vanderbilt. Great athlete not much of a basketball player. Pretty meh.

Wade Baldwin was hyped coming out of Vanderbilt. Great athlete not much of a basketball player. Pretty meh.

Seeing a gleague highlight where they gush that hard on 3 is mighty troubling

I'd like to clear up some confusion here.

The Cavs traded for Wade Baldwin IV, not Wade Baldwin -- his great grandfather. The player we traded for is very much still alive, which qualifies as a massive steal for Rodney Hood.

The Cavs traded for Wade Baldwin IV, not Wade Baldwin -- his great grandfather. The player we traded for is very much still alive, which qualifies as a massive steal for Rodney Hood.

Came here to clear this up. But you have already done so.

I'll trade Wade Baldwin IV for Wade Phillips. I'll take a chance that Bum's son can outcoach our current idiots re: basketball defense.

All jokes aside, Baldwin is not a bad guy to take a flier on. He's got incredible length at PG and has shown some high level ability on D in the past. I'm not sure Memphis and Portland put a lot of effort into developing him. Also completely possible he has a poor work ethic and should be cut quickly. I don't have the intelligence there.

But I think he has some upside where Stauskas has none.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."