• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Great replacement for NBA League Pass

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Will check out. League Pass is a very shitty service but it's necessary because the NBA streams typically are terrible.

It costs $60 before October 1st, $80 after.

Pretty much no reason to buy League Pass, it also has a sister site that streams hockey games (since 2007) and they are known to be a very good service.

Did I read correctly that it's available from xbox 360? Is there a ballstreams app on there or something?

Pretty much the only reason I get the broadband LP is cuz I can watch it in good quality on my 360 via the NBA Gametime app.

Did I read correctly that it's available from xbox 360? Is there a ballstreams app on there or something?

Pretty much the only reason I get the broadband LP is cuz I can watch it in good quality on my 360 via the NBA Gametime app.
Well not a ballstreams app but if you go on internet explorer on your 360 and log on ballstreams.com you'll be able to watch on the 360.

Keep in mind this also has no blackouts, preseason + postseason and national TV games. Such a great deal.

Old school rep all fucking day long.

THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!
THANK YOU!!

Like fucking seriously... Thank You!

I can't get league pass for Hawaiian Telcom, and the broadband shit seemed suspect (heard so many bad reviews).. This looks solid, and I'll definitely be buying it this week. Every NBA game for $60 including preseason WITH same day archives... cue ejaculation.

How is this legal?

Ah... it's not...

But who cares.. Still using it though.. :thumbup:

I just bought it. I'll post a review if anyone wants after the pre-season starts.

The site is from the netherlands so the NBA can't even do anything about it.

Yeah I peeped that.. Awesome.. Was thinking of doing something very similar this year, because I just can't get service where I am but have blazingly fast internet.

The site is from the netherlands so the NBA can't even do anything about it.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The fact they are charging without having paid for the rights means they are stealing the media. Whoever they are stealing it from will have the case. If that company is a dutch tv network who has paid for the rights the nba can put pressure on them to act. Now will they bother is the bigger question, but the fact they are charging people will definitely draw more attention to them from the authorities

Has this been around prior to this season? I'm not trying to pay $60 if it sucks or gets shut down halfway through the season...

Here's some info that might help some of you out.

They do have a sister site of hockeystreams.com which has been registered since 2005 and I have seen posts on the internet regarding them dating back to at least 2008. So they have been in business for some time and they say that we should expect service just like that website and there's many positive reviews for hockeystreams.

Apparently they'll have same day game archives, as well as live streaming of both Home and Away feeds. This includes preseason, season, and playoffs.

They do have a preview for their quality: http://www.ballstreams.com/preview and for streams it seems pretty damn good in my opinion. Let's just hope the actual games are the same quality.

Can't give you any feedback on the quality of live streams until after the preseason starts. Hopefully this helps.

I tried viewing the preview on my Android phone and the video seemed a bit choppy, but it was smooth on my PC. Was it like this for anyone else?

This site won't put other random charges on my account after the $60, will it?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."