• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Grizzlies Coach David Fizdale goes off on refs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The "Spurs don't foul bc they defend the right way" BS narrative has been going on for at least 10 years, most prevalent probably in 13 & 14 and those finals. Disgusting considering the amount of whining they do when actually getting called.

Just became my favorite coach in the league.

Including Lue's dumbass. I like another team's coach way more than I like my own based on a one minute press conference. Says a lot about Lue.

The "Spurs don't foul bc they defend the right way" BS narrative has been going on for at least 10 years, most prevalent probably in 13 & 14 and those finals. Disgusting considering the amount of whining they do when actually getting called.

Kawhi has never committed a foul in his life. And offensively this guy gets reffed like jordan

The King won a finals series against that spurs franchise never foul BS with a record number lowest free throws attempted in a finals series

But nobody ever says that

What a stud, man!

Love him. Totally.

He would get a heavy fine but who cares? What he has basically done here is not only put the pressure on the refs to ref properly and not give bullshit advantage to Spurs, he would have gained the respect of his locker room as well. They would give extra for him, considering how he went out of his way to stand for them.

Wish Ty went off like this considering how LeBron and Kyrie need to get absolutely beaten up to get FTs.

I honestly feel like what he said is 100% correct and very hard to argue against. Sure you can say that the refs rewarded the more aggressive team, but that is super weak. The number were just so lop-sided that its sickening.

The refs are the "legal" way that the NBA controls the outcome of games. You can see it with the way they manufactured the Warriors when they let them get away with murder every night....or when you have I.Thomas get more free-throws than 99% of the NBA.

Can't wait to see the FAT fine they hit this coach with.

I honestly feel like what he said is 100% correct and very hard to argue against. Sure you can say that the refs rewarded the more aggressive team, but that is super weak. The number were just so lop-sided that its sickening.

The refs are the "legal" way that the NBA controls the outcome of games. You can see it with the way they manufactured the Warriors when they let them get away with murder every night....or when you have I.Thomas get more free-throws than 99% of the NBA.

Can't wait to see the FAT fine they hit this coach with.

To just point to a FT disparity is the cop out. Show me examples.

Otherwise, you're arguing FT numbers should largely be equal, assuming both teams were equally as aggressive as the other, and that's not true. Some teams are just better at defending without fouling than others.

Wish Ty went off like this considering how LeBron and Kyrie need to get absolutely beaten up to get FTs.
It took the Cavs going down 3-1 in the Finals last year before our organization finally stepped in and said something to the NBA.

That absolutely cannot happen again. Somebody needs to hold the refs accountable from day 1. This calm, pacifist attitude from Lue towards the zebras needs to go, quickly.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."