• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Hard Knocks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coyote850

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Well we will be on Prime Time.....or whatever ya wanna call it. Thoughts? You guys getting HBO just to watch it? Find another way to watch it? Stream, Reddit??
I just hope the Browns don't do some stupid shit and embarrass themselves.

I’m just excited all the preseason games will be on tv live.

Well we will be on Prime Time.....or whatever ya wanna call it. Thoughts? You guys getting HBO just to watch it? Find another way to watch it? Stream, Reddit??
I just hope the Browns don't do some stupid shit and embarrass themselves.

I'm going to do it the way I've always had to do it with HBO shows (and any other TV shows, for that matter) - with a bit of help from my good friends at EZTV and uTorrent.

Think this is going to be the ultimate beginning to what could be the most exciting season of Browns football in years. Really glad they chose to document us in this season in particular.

I have HBO. Watched Hard Knocks almost every year. I think we'll be happy with it all at the end of the day. I'm not quite understanding the outrage by our local media about the fans being in the trailer.

Hey guys did you know the Browns have a tormented fan base that deserves a winner?

Fuck, I’m so tired of this narrative.

Please get back to the throwback uniforms. Stick with history.

Anyways, I can’t wait for hard knocks to air. I’m excited to see the behind the scenes and knowing more about the players.

Hey guys did you know the Browns have a tormented fan base that deserves a winner?

For once, something we can agree on.

So bad. I can't believe that this is the main theme/narrative that HBO is pushing these past 2 trailers...."the delusional fans of the Cleveland Browns." :chuckle:

"Joel Bitonio"....why did that even make the cut? :doh:

Who's going to be the focus on next?...the punter/kicker? lol

So bad. I can't believe that this is the main theme/narrative that HBO is pushing these past 2 trailers...."the delusional fans of the Cleveland Browns." :chuckle:

"Joel Bitonio"....why did that even make the cut? :doh:

Who's going to be the focus on next?...the punter/kicker? lol

I...dont get your complaints?

Seems like a pretty run of the mill trailer for a TV show.

I will be getting HBO Now just for this.

...unless you guys know of some good torrents/streaming. :chuckle:

Edit: Actually, IDK. I do need to watch the 2nd season of Westworld. Could knock out 2 birds with one stone. Too bad the final season of GOT doesn't come out until next year.

The Browns are the only ones that have the power to change that. Until they do, you'll continue to hear about it.

I will be getting HBO Now just for this.

...unless you guys know of some good torrents/streaming. :chuckle:

Edit: Actually, IDK. I do need to watch the 2nd season of Westworld. Could knock out 2 birds with one stone. Too bad the final season of GOT doesn't come out until next year.
Go for it with Hard Knocks. Season 2 of Westword is devastatingly awful.

We saw a title two years ago.

I’m fine.

Well if you're defining it as the Browns? Yes. That particular team in this particular season has a miserable, yet hungry fanbase.

The city and the region itself? Different story.

I was (prior to Decision 3.0) very proud of the 2016 season and getting to tell people I was there for Game 7.

I went to bar to see how the Browns were taking number 1 overall this Apri. It was me in a Jim Brown jersey having to explain that, yes, I was not believing that the Browns could take a guy like Mayfield to a group of Okie State fans.

And yep. They just looked at me like "Damn. Sorry dude"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."