• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Heat close to aquiring Walker, Posey, Williams

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Celtics are basically assuring the Heat back to the ECF. They are giving them Walker for basically nothing, trading banks for watson is a head scratcher imo. But the Grizzlies are really doing some unquestionable moves dealing Bonzi J Will and Watson for an oft injured Bobby Jackson signing the unquestionable charactered Damon Stoudamire and acquiring the declining yet costly Eddie Jones. This deal shouldn't be approved by the league imo the two best players involved are going to the same team..

This has to be one of the most confusing trades I've ever seen. It's tough to keep track of who's going where. Miami appears to make out pretty well.

How this could affect the Cavs would be how Damon Jones feels about it. With Jason Williams going to Miami, Jones then becomes a bench player.

I personally think he will choose playing time over 1.1 million. But the Heat do have a better chance of winning but less of a role...hmm where have i heard this story before..?

Thats crazy how the Heat get so much talent and give up practically nothing.

ITS OFFICIAL!!

pending physicals

The league should NOT approve a trade where the best 2 players involved go to the same team in return for so little. This is a garbage trade and will put the Heat on top of the EC again....damnit

this is dumb...heat are getting so much...why are the hornets even in this...this is just dumb and now they will not sign damon jones from what it looks like.

Wow Miami has a great team now.

Shaq
Walker
Posey
Wade
Williams

It's pretty much a completely different team, it will be interesting to see if there is any chemistry with all those players.

Walker will be a SF it said in the article...being backed by posey...

Shaq
Haslem
Walker
Wade
JWill

That has title written all over it interesting to see if Jwill turns it over a lot if SVG will be able to coach him and if toine can stop shooting.

JWill has a unique type of game, im not sure if it will work or conflict with Shaq and Wade.

I don't know if this is that great for Miami at all.

Fatoine Walker will still jack up crazy shit when ever he feels the need. Jason Williams will still turn the ball over more than any starting PG should. Most people actually see this as hendering the Heat more than helping.

I mean why the hell would you overhaul a team that just came up 1 game short of the NBA Finals?

There's no doubt Miami got more talent but I also wonder how all these pieces fit together and whether there will be good chemistry.
Williams and Walker need the ball a lot and so do Shaq and Wade. Walker and Williams are also poor defensive players and each has some character questions about them.
It could work out fine but it was a risky move.

yeah its going to be really interesting how Jwill and shaq will co exist, i can see them being good friends, and i can see shaq just calling j will a punk =\

time will tell

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."