• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Help Asking Golden State Fan to Homecoming

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
Hey guys I need the creative minds of RCF to help me brainstorm some ideas on how to ask a girl to Homecoming. She is a huge Golden State fan, so the goal is to make fun of the Warriors and/or praise the Cavs.

For those of you unfamiliar with Homecoming proposals, they usually work by creating a poster with a clever pun. For example, a poster might say, "It would be 'sweet' if you went to homecoming with me," and you would bring her candy along with the poster. Google Homecoming ideas if you want to see others.

I currently have one that I think is pretty good: "Does Homecoming have a better 'ring' to it than 73-9?" However, I think that you guys can come up with some better ones that will make for an awesome proposal. Looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

My ex was a Pistons fan (during LBJ's best performance ever)... My wife was a Heat fan.

My advice........ don't do it!

Well, he's not marrying her - probably just hoping to get some action. At his age, I probably sunk much lower to get some, so i say go for it.

I would not go out with someone who rubbed that shit in my face.

I've talked to lots of warriors fans and they throw off the same vibe

Go a nicer route

Wait..who the fuck makes signs to ask a girl out to homecoming? I just asked the broads straight up.
Yea same, that part threw me off.

Wait..who the fuck makes signs to ask a girl out to homecoming? I just asked the broads straight up.
I noticed asking a girl to prom has slowly become worse than asking a girl to marry you. It's almost that time of the year where we get swamped with these stories about some kid humiliating himself in the process of asking a girl to a dance where she will end up leaving with some other guy.

Last edited:
Take a photo of her and make it a "tribute" Photo.
(if you dont know what that means, look it up, if you are lazy that means masturbate on the photo.)

Send the photo of the tribute photo to her.

Then write the following caption:
"Kyrie is my favorite player. As a Golden State fan I figured you were used to and liked Kyrie dropping a winning shot in your face"

If this doesnt work, then there is no pleasing women.

Forget the sign.

Send her an email. No words, just an attachment...

giphy.gif

Right, I never heard of this elaborate shit before...

In my day it was just "aaye! Aye..!! wassup.. let's go to homecoming? watchu mean u'll think about it.. wtf? Imma ask your sister if you say no, now what?"

My wife teaches high school and she says that in recent years homecoming and prom invitations have gotten really elaborate and involved. Which is ridiculous; there is so much potential for humiliation in just asking without having to jump through so many hoops first.

My wife teaches high school and she says that in recent years homecoming and prom invitations have gotten really elaborate and involved. Which is ridiculous; there is so much potential for humiliation in just asking without having to jump through so many hoops first.
Man I graduated high school seven years ago. It's really changed that much?! That's nuts. Shit sounds stupid

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."