• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Houston Fan Here

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

lars

Rookie
Reaction score
Just taking the temperature here....

How do you feel about a Love for Howard / Ariza swap?

Pass.

How about Ariza for the TPE + a pick?

Most don't want Howard, specially as a rental.

Most don't want Howard, specially as a rental.

Well, I don't think he would be a rental.

The Rockets just aren't good enough to tie up all their cap on a core that just isn't good enough to win a title. Cleveland doesn't have that issue.

I have no doubt he is going to sign with whomever has his bird rights, even if its just a 4 year max.

What if we added more?

Howard doesn't fit with us at all. We are trying to beat GS, and he does nothing to help in that regard.

I'd swap him for Moz or Tristan in a second, but I'm sure you guys wouldn't.

For Love? No way. Never. Despite Love's troubles at times, he fits in better, he's less of a head case, younger, and on a longer contract.

Howard doesn't fit with us at all. We are trying to beat GS, and he does nothing to help in that regard.

I certainly understand the age and contract concerns.

Not helping with GS? Well I would disagree with that.

Howard is very solid against Golden State

2im8jeb.png

As was Ariza:

17z2fd.png

Love hasn't fared nearly as well (First and Last on the list):

2vjpduw.png

Last edited:
I've been wanting Dwight Howard on this team since forever. If we have Kyrie, Lebron, Love, and add Dwight Howard we be one of the best teams ever.

Dwight on this team is what he needs. He can come in and focus on what he does best. Play dominating defense. He wouldn't complain about his touches on this team. The reason he complains about getting touches in HOU is because you got guys like Marcus Thornton and Pat Beverly taking as many shots as him.

There wouldn't be any pressure on him and he would take a whole lot of pressure of other players. As far as his character goes I really think people are taking it to the extreme thinking he would come to this team with these players in this situation and not buy in.

I really think he wants to go to a team with established All Stars and win.

Houston sucks...who lives in Houston...those people are stupid...but yeah, just to echo...no to Howard, yes to Ariza or Brewer

How about the weather today? Whewww boy it was nice.

How about the weather today? Whewww boy it was nice.

WTF is up with Ty Lawson? That whole experience has been horrible for both parties have they tried to trade him at all?

I've been wanting Dwight Howard on this team since forever. If we have Kyrie, Lebron, Love, and add Dwight Howard we be one of the best teams ever.

Dwight on this team is what he needs. He can come in and focus on what he does best. Play dominating defense. He wouldn't complain about his touches on this team. The reason he complains about getting touches in HOU is because you got guys like Marcus Thornton and Pat Beverly taking as many shots as him.

There wouldn't be any pressure on him and he would take a whole lot of pressure of other players. As far as his character goes I really think people are taking it to the extreme thinking he would come to this team with these players in this situation and not buy in.

I really think he wants to go to a team with established All Stars and win.

The dude was complaining about touches in LA when his back was a mess and Kobe was still good. He recently complained about how Houston is always talking about their problems and not being positive enough. It's not all happy go lucky here right now, and we want to introduce Dwight freaking Howard? No thank you.

As for the initial post and the follow up stats, why the cherry-picking? Love averaged 16.5-11 on 52/57/88 in two games last year. You can't cherry-pick Howard's playoff series from last year without using Love's stats from last year. And in the grand scheme of things, big deal? The Rockets still lost four of those 5 games. Once the Warriors go to the death lineup, Howard can't be on the floor because he's not good enough in the post, nor is he quick enough defensively any more, to take advantage/keep up with Draymond Green.

WTF is up with Ty Lawson? That whole experience has been horrible for both parties have they tried to trade him at all?
Nobody wants to pick up that contract

The dude was complaining about touches in LA when his back was a mess and Kobe was still good. He recently complained about how Houston is always talking about their problems and not being positive enough. It's not all happy go lucky here right now, and we want to introduce Dwight freaking Howard? No thank you.

As for the initial post and the follow up stats, why the cherry-picking? Love averaged 16.5-11 on 52/57/88 in two games last year. You can't cherry-pick Howard's playoff series from last year without using Love's stats from last year. And in the grand scheme of things, big deal? The Rockets still lost four of those 5 games. Once the Warriors go to the death lineup, Howard can't be on the floor because he's not good enough in the post, nor is he quick enough defensively any more, to take advantage/keep up with Draymond Green.

@ the bolded it turns out he wasn't wrong. He should have been getting more touches LA. Do you remember who was coaching that team.........As far as The Rockets go they're a mess.

Look I get people are in their feeling about Dwight because they don't like him but trying to put the failure of that Lakers team on him is bs. Also the series they got eliminated by POR he dominated and nobody talks about it. Harden was the one who came up short then.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."