• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How/When does your name color change?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not positive of the true definition, but:

Gold = donated to site
Blue = moderator
Red = Admin
Dark Red = Author/Writer

Hate to gravedig, but I've been wondering for a while why my name isn't appearing in gold. I know that I donated $50 during the recent fundraising campaign, and I'm pretty sure I've donated at least at least $10-20 before that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying foul. Just hoping to moisturize my situation and preserve my sexy.

Hate to gravedig, but I've been wondering for a while why my name isn't appearing in gold. I know that I donated $50 during the recent fundraising campaign, and I'm pretty sure I've donated at least at least $10-20 before that.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not crying foul. Just hoping to moisturize my situation and preserve my sexy.

Gold names are being phased out so no new donators have had theirs changed. Too many colored names becomes confusing for new members.

We haven't figured out how we will recognize donators but we will come up with something.

I think you should make the name colors strictly a system of showing like how many posts you have. Like if you reach 3000 posts you get a certain color etc.... All the other stuff can be rewarded in a different way.

I think you should make the name colors strictly a system of showing like how many posts you have. Like if you reach 3000 posts you get a certain color etc.... All the other stuff can be rewarded in a different way.

How would that help anything? Post counts are already visible in the forum next to every post that is made. The colors are used to identity mods and admins.

How would that help anything? Post counts are already visible in the forum next to every post that is made. The colors are used to identity mods and admins.

Ya.....but I want my named colored someday because it is cool:coolugh:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."