• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Hue da Man - PC bulletpoints in OP here, discussion in Hue Jackson thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Press Conference bulletpoints:

• Sashi: "After speaking to the players after last game, immediately knew they had to set a culture and bring a confidence to the players."
  • Hue: "Jimmy and Dee outstanding people. Excited to get Browns to where they need to be. Paul and Sashi two terrific people, WOW, two of the brightest minds in the game."
  • "Give Dawg Pound a fist bump. I wanna jump into that pound. Already rolled up my sleeves and am ready to go."
  • "Glad Jimmy said it's a several year process, but that's not my mindset."
  • "In my conversations with Sashi and Paul, we understand what it'll take to put the best roster together. Analytics is just a part of it, not all of it. Love being cutting edge."
  • "If I didn't think we could win here, I wouldn't be here. Jimmy told me he had success in everything he's done except this. And him, his wife, this organization, and this city deserves a winner."
  • "Need to come in here and watch tape, evaluate Johnny and see what we'll do going forward."
  • "Can't wait to talk to all players. Joe Thomas 1 of best LT in the game and confident he'll love the plan he has."
  • "Can't wait to call other coaches, get staff together. Would do it now if could. Has 142 texts from coaches not only congratulating me, but telling me 'help me get to the Cleveland Browns.'"
View: https://twitter.com/MikeSilver/status/687423504338268160

• "However much organization wants me involved, I will be. Want to find right people, however involved I am."
  • Sashi: "Start inquiries for GM this week. Hue will definitely be involved."
  • Haslam: "We've talked to retired executives, baseball teams, basketball teams, and part of everyone's answer was 'alignment', have to have the right alignment."
  • "I'm confident they're going to get a good job" (RE: minimum amount of time he'll give new regime)
  • Hue: "Haslams, Paul, Sashi the reason I didn't go to New York to interview. The meeting I had with them was unlike the meeting I had with any others. Have to feel like you've got full support to succeed and do well."
  • "This building is electric." Has never experienced anything like it (the reception he got)
  • "Love calling plays. Will do whatever is best for organization."
  • "Eager to evaluate Josh Gordon just like every other player on roster and see if he's the right fit for organization."
  • "Going to get to know QB's in this class very soon."
  • "Players know I'm honest and I'm fair. My job is to push people to get them to do what they need to do."
  • "Can't worry about what's happened before me."
  • "Looking for a coach, a person that can bring energy, tenacity, and lead when it comes to DC."
  • Haslam: "Would run into Hue on sidelines. Had natural chemistry."
  • Hue: "Will talk with coaching staff and decide if he'll retain any."
  • "No preconceived notions when it comes to Browns. I like a challenge."
  • Haslam: "Image was bad because of owners. Pleasantly surprised at the interest in the head coaching position."
  • Hue: "Keys to success: Leadership. Integrity. Accountability. Passion. Desire. Determination. Work ethic."

Last edited:
I'm calling my shot. Think it's Chip Kelly by Friday and some GM you've never heard of soon to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know Adam Gase was the OC on the Bears...was he fired from Denver or what?

Edit- Just remembered Elway cleaned house after they lost last year

Last edited:
Didn't know Adam Gase was the OC on the Bears...was he fired from Denver or what?

I think he wanted to follow John Fox.

I wouldnt be mad about Chuck.

Wouldnt be mad about Chip.

Chip is power hungry, but he had good seasons in Philly with shit for QBs

Gase or Kelly. I'll be good with either of those.

I want Gase, McDaniels or Jackson.

Id be okay with McDermott, Marrone, or Schwartz

newsome gm
kelly head coach

yeah i know, no chance

edit: i have no interest in kelly without a very strong GM

Per peter king: Marrone interviewing on tuesday

In order of preference:

Jackson
Marrone
Gase
McDaniels