• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Huge Favor from my RCF Brethren

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bigfoot5415

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
As some of you may know I work with a startup company that is based out of California. Ive been working the startup scene for years while working remote. I love it and its been good to my family. Currently we are launching our brand at retail. It is a line of home security cameras priced from $39.99 to $69.99. We have been scattered across the US with 3 different US retailers. The test is vital to our short term growth but also our long term potential.

We are in the closing weeks of the tests and I still have a few problem stores that are drastically skewing my results. I am posting here to see if you guys, who may be scattered across the US can do me a favor as well.

My ask is that you, or family is able to go into one of the stores and buy a product or two. I will reimburse day of and issue a $25 incentive per visit. Hell you could even keep the cameras if you would like. If not, I will give you a 3rd party UPS account to return to my office.

Im open to sharing more details via PM based on location. Just wanted to post before I hop on a flight and get this in front of as many eyes as I can today.

My problem stores are located in the following cities (retailer varies by location):
Seattle, WA
Portland, OR
Dallas, TX
Houston, TX
Chicago (scattered around subrubs)
Alexandria, VA
Long Island
Philly
Topeka, KS
Omaha, NB
Denver, CO
Wichita
New Orleans
Tulsa
Plus a handful of others in these areas.

Again, please reach out and I can give further detail. If you are close enough, and can make multiple visits, I will compensate for each visit. I asked permission from the big buy before posting this mods.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."