• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I am freaking out (bball related)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Andrew

Master Debater
Reaction score
This is first world problems, I get it. Couple that with my OCD to HAVE to see EVERY Cavs game and I am freaking out.

The Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers are blacked out on LP through my cable provider and through LPBB. Since 2011, never had that. I don't live anywhere near there and the only local channel I get from any of those placers is the Pacers. That channel has weird picture glitches but aside from that I have no idea what to do. LP can't help me, Uverse has no idea. That is potentially 10 games missed. What do I do?

This is first world problems, I get it. Couple that with my OCD to HAVE to see EVERY Cavs game and I am freaking out.

The Atlanta Hawks, Memphis Grizzlies and Indiana Pacers are blacked out on LP through my cable provider and through LPBB. Since 2011, never had that. I don't live anywhere near there and the only local channel I get from any of those placers is the Pacers. That channel has weird picture glitches but aside from that I have no idea what to do. LP can't help me, Uverse has no idea. That is potentially 10 games missed. What do I do?

call your cable provider to find out what is going on.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

download Acestream or settle for the HD/SD streams

I don't know what to do, neither LP nor Uverse has any fucking clue. Plus I have no idea who is at fault. I bought it thru Uverse and I can live with LPBB blacked out but not on the tv. But LPBB is blacked out too. So is it LP issue or tv?

I don't know what to do, neither LP nor Uverse has any fucking clue. Plus I have no idea who is at fault. I bought it thru Uverse and I can live with LPBB blacked out but not on the tv. But LPBB is blacked out too. So is it LP issue or tv?

What exactly does all of this mean?

I bought LP thru ATT uverse, those teams are blacked out on the tv and online, they shouldn't be. Neither cable provider or nba.com itself as any idea.

I bought LP thru ATT uverse, those teams are blacked out on the tv and online, they shouldn't be. Neither cable provider or nba.com itself as any idea.

I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about but get a fire stick and jailbreak it. I guess. I have a device that lets me stream just about everything, except for IT (the movie). I just wanted to use something that had a few letters that made it seemed like I knew what the hell you’re talking about.

I honestly don’t know why anyone still pays for cable.

I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about but get a fire stick and jailbreak it. I guess. I have a device that lets me stream just about everything, except for IT (the movie). I just wanted to use something that had a few letters that made it seemed like I knew what the hell you’re talking about.

I honestly don’t know why anyone still pays for cable.
LP=league pass
LPBB=League pass broadband

Call and cancel and use illegal streams. Or use a vpn for those games.

Whelp the day has come and no resolution, cable says its on the team and the league to black out and LP is literally going through the same process they have the first 2 times by submitting a ticket and that goes no where, once LP told me they wanted to escalate this I just exited out because it goes no where. This is asinine. I am no where near Memphis, I live in Missouri.

Whelp the day has come and no resolution, cable says its on the team and the league to black out and LP is literally going through the same process they have the first 2 times by submitting a ticket and that goes no where, once LP told me they wanted to escalate this I just exited out because it goes no where. This is asinine. I am no where near Memphis, I live in Missouri.

Here's what you do...

Google "Reddit NBA streams" around when the game you want to watch is starting.

Find the thread relating to the game you want to watch and click on it.

Find a link in that thread that leads to a working stream.

If you have have a Chromecast, you can cast it straight from your PC to TV. Or you can just watch on your PC.

I got rid of cable a few months back and have been keeping up with sports that way. Sometimes you have to find a new stream because the one you're watching dies, but it seems to happen once per game at most. I have maybe one stream die on me during an entire Sunday of Red Zone, which is pretty good.

Yeah, it's a bit less convenient than just flipping on your TV and going to the right channel, but it works.

Here's what you do...

Google "Reddit NBA streams" around when the game you want to watch is starting.

Find the thread relating to the game you want to watch and click on it.

Find a link in that thread that leads to a working stream.

If you have have a Chromecast, you can cast it straight from your PC to TV. Or you can just watch on your PC.

I got rid of cable a few months back and have been keeping up with sports that way. Sometimes you have to find a new stream because the one you're watching dies, but it seems to happen once per game at most. I have maybe one stream die on me during an entire Sunday of Red Zone, which is pretty good.

Yeah, it's a bit less convenient than just flipping on your TV and going to the right channel, but it works.
Hell yes this is what I do. I wish I knew about it before this season. I just use the hdmi cable from my xbox to connect my laptop to the tv.

Hell yes this is what I do. I wish I knew about it before this season. I just use the hdmi cable from my xbox to connect my laptop to the tv.

That would work as well. I use my desktop, though, so I can use my laptop to follow fantasy scores (at least for Sunday football) without lagging the stream.

I really appreciate it, but my internet sucks at any live streaming. It's not blacked out thru LP BB (NBA APP) but even live streaming that sucks. So I will wait until about a half hour after the game and watched it archived on the official app, its not streamed then and I tend to have less issues.

Why didn't you just like go to a local Buffalo Wild Wings and ask them to put you near one of the lesser TVs and have it put on that?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."