• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I proudly hate James Harden

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Let me first start out by saying James Harden is a shit taco !!!

I hate essentially everything about his being... There’s nothing remotely appealing about James Harden in any facet of life... The NBA will be a far more enjoyable place without him....

I hate his game !! (This little Diet Vernors, Gilbert Arenas foul drawing fucktard is one of the worst things I’ve seen happen to the NBA since said Gilbert Arenas)

His beard ? Shit taco

His extremely misaligned/crooked/crowded teeth he was drafted with then fixed ? Shit taco

His horrendousness in the 2012 NBA FINALS ? Shit taco

His inability to play big in big moments ? Shit taco

His MVP ? Shit taco

I think we all agree that we hate Russell Westbrook and wish nothing but the absolute worst for him for the rest of his life— but let’s not forget just how disgustingly annoying everything about James Harden is....

Shit taco !

Hating James Harden should be automatic for anyone who loves the sport of Basketball. He makes a mockery of the game, turns every possession into a farce of ref baiting. It looks great in box scores but imagine watching that shit every night and pretending to yourself that this is how the greats make the sport look.

Lebron powering through contact, Kyrie weaving around it, that is impressive, what Harden does would embarrass soccer players.

Baby back bitch!

Haters! I Love James Harden, the way he plays is a work of art unmatched by anybody in league history, I also love his sexy beard and his big butt, no homo though.

It's a shame and embarrassment to the league that they would give the MVP to this guy over LeBron. Takes all credibility away from the award.

Beard is nice bro you're tripping

Harden - now there's a face you want to punch. Repeatably.

Hate Harden, and now I'm jonzing for tacos.

It's disrespectful to the game and to the all-time greats that this fraud gets all the accolades and attention. His game is so cheap. I just can't understand the fixation and league-wide slurpfest when it comes to this overrated douche.

You can't breathe on the fucker's rat-infested beard without him flying into the stands. I mean Christ, he acts like he was picked off by a sniper. It's embarrassing.

giphy.gif

He’s everything wrong with the modern NBA. And I’m not a yelling at the cloud old guy. I’m 27.

He doesn’t wear a beard because he likes it. It was a corporate “Branding” thing. He’s a bitch that way.
The modern game that rewards flopping? He draws more BS fouls than anyone.
The 3 ruined the game at this point. That’s half his shots.
People who don’t play defense (LeBron did before he was an old man) are cretins. Harden doesn’t play a lick.

I hate James Harden. He stinks as a person and all of his accolades are invalid.

Let me first start out by saying James Harden is a shit taco !!!

I hate essentially everything about his being... There’s nothing remotely appealing about James Harden in any facet of life... The NBA will be a far more enjoyable place without him....

I hate his game !! (This little Diet Vernors, Gilbert Arenas foul drawing fucktard is one of the worst things I’ve seen happen to the NBA since said Gilbert Arenas)

His beard ? Shit taco

His extremely misaligned/crooked/crowded teeth he was drafted with then fixed ? Shit taco

His horrendousness in the 2012 NBA FINALS ? Shit taco

His inability to play big in big moments ? Shit taco

His MVP ? Shit taco

I think we all agree that we hate Russell Westbrook and wish nothing but the absolute worst for him for the rest of his life— but let’s not forget just how disgustingly annoying everything about James Harden is....

Shit taco !

Quite right.

So you should.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."