• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

I was offered this trade..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I would rather have Forte. But it really depends on your team. Where do you have depth at?

I would rather have Forte. But it really depends on your team. Where do you have depth at?
Im about even across the board. I am working on trading Z Stacy or Forsett for E Sanders if I decide to trade for Forte.
I love Bryant but just have a weird feeling about him

Need more info. PPR league? Number of teams? Who are your other receivers? Who are your other backs?

Need more info. PPR league? Number of teams? Who are your other receivers? Who are your other backs?
12 team, PPR.
Roster: Romo, Bryant, JNelson, CPatterson, ERoyal, JGordon, RJennings, ZStacy, MJD, KRobinson, JForsett, Twest

Man, you obviously aren't losing but you need to drop a MJD or West to try and snag a wr if you trade Dez. Jordy is still a #1 but your depth behind him is sketchy. I think I keep the weekly advantage of Dez & Jordy at WR and just deal with Stacy as my RB2.

Can you maybe try and snag a Lamar Miller or Fred Jackson for a cheaper price?

Are there any decent WRs on waivers? As FiveThous noted, your WR depth isn't great right now and won't be until Gordon comes back. Royal is a decent enough flex play, but obviously I don't expect him to score twice every week like he has the last two. Patterson has upside, but right now he's just not getting the targets to be a reliable starter in a PPR league, and the Vikings have pretty much failed to utilize his unique skill set much at all the past two weeks.

I agree that MJD should probably be dropped. There almost has to be someone better on waivers.

Are there any decent WRs on waivers? As FiveThous noted, your WR depth isn't great right now and won't be until Gordon comes back. Royal is a decent enough flex play, but obviously I don't expect him to score twice every week like he has the last two. Patterson has upside, but right now he's just not getting the targets to be a reliable starter in a PPR league, and the Vikings have pretty much failed to utilize his unique skill set much at all the past two weeks.

I agree that MJD should probably be dropped. There almost has to be someone better on waivers.

the DEZ/Forte trade also had me getting James Jones and giving up MJD. I also am trying to trade Stacy for Emanual Sanders.

I'll make that deal 10/10 times. You have a #1 receiver in Jordy. You're weak as hell at RB. WR's don't win titles. RB's do. The consistency you can expect at RB doesn't compare to the points at WR..

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."