• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

If Lebron leaves-

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

jvpertz

Sixth Man
Reaction score
The best deal would be to include a sign and trade with love...

My personal favorite deal would be Lebron and love to LA for their first round pick and Julius randle,m.

Randle isn't good at basketball and wants a max...

The best deal would be to include a sign and trade with love...

My personal favorite deal would be Lebron and love to LA for their first round pick and Julius randle,m.

Hold out for Ingram.

Randle isn't good at basketball and wants a max...

He's obviously not a max guy, but he's a good young player. Averaged 16/8 in 27 minutes. Not sure about his defense though.

How about Love to LA for either Ingram or Kuzma, #25, and Deng?

Use Hill's expiring to take on a bad contract and get a pick. Maybe Hill for Batum, #11, and a lightly protected 2020 1st.

Then don't replace LeBron's salary so you get under the tax line. Stretch waive JR if need be. Or better yet, do it anyway.

Ya the thing that sucks for the Cavs is that out of the 3 suitors for Lebron our west-houston, San Antonio and Los Angeles...

Only the lakers have any assets that the Cavs would want.

The lakers are also the team least prepared to beat the golden state warriors, have no all star level talent, and neither ball, Ingram or randle look like anything more than fringe all stars-limited players with holes in their game. Theyre just too damn young to play with an aging superstar legend against a juggernaut in its prime.

The lakers situation if it were any better is where I think Lebron would end up. But if Lebron was frustrated with the Cavs core-it’s not gonna get any better in LA even with a severely overrated Paul George by his side.

Ya the thing that sucks for the Cavs is that out of the 3 suitors for Lebron our west-houston, San Antonio and Los Angeles...

Only the lakers have any assets that the Cavs would want.

The lakers are also the team least prepared to beat the golden state warriors, have no all star level talent, and neither ball, Ingram or randle look like anything more than fringe all stars-limited players with holes in their game. Theyre just too damn young to play with an aging superstar legend against a juggernaut in its prime.

The lakers situation if it were any better is where I think Lebron would end up. But if Lebron was frustrated with the Cavs core-it’s not gonna get any better in LA even with a severely overrated Paul George by his side.

So Paul George is severely overrated but somehow Julius Randle isn't to you.

nnsns.gif

nnsns.gif

PG is overrated. PG isn't a franchise player like some people claim his best role would be a complimentary offensive player and shut down defender. PG doesn't seem to be willing to accept that role though.

But Randle is complete shit. Inconsistent on offense and down right terrible on defense.

nnsns.gif

Never said that. I just thought he’d be an interesting asset to acquire.

Paul George is twice the player but he’s also not a superstar.

Love to Pheonix makes sense to me. They will need his shooting if they draft Ayton. Love also doesn't seem to mind the idea of being on a rebuilding team seeing as he's said he wants to stay even if Bron leaves. Phx is gonna look to make the playoffs next year imo in order to keep Booker happy.

Phx #16 for Love?

Love to Pheonix makes sense to me. They will need his shooting if they draft Ayton. Love also doesn't seem to mind the idea of being on a rebuilding team seeing as he's said he wants to stay even if Bron leaves. Phx is gonna look to make the playoffs next year imo in order to keep Booker happy.

Phx #16 for Love?

Suns likely believe in Bender and have Chriss. KLove for them doesn't make much sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."